The congressmen who voted NO on the proposal to leave Terra:
Name and reasoning (if given).Artela
- "It's too early for this vote".Blaggard
- "I would sponsor if only our good allies weren't in Terra".Michael Crookes
- None stated but seemed to believe we wouldn't be able to MPP France and Brazil if we left (did have some logic to back it up).Thatcher
- Heavy menstruationThomas76
5 - Gave no reason. Seemed to be open-minded about it and even leaning towards a yes in the debate but obviously decided otherwise.Vadigor
- No reason given, and not a relevant person in the eUK anyway.Koratos
- As aboveTalon Karrde
- "I've voted no purely as I think the vote is premature. I'd like to see a fair amount more discussion and some in depth analysis of our options from the MoFA, MoD and Advisors etc, as in who will do what, who will think what, in addition to actual physical options."Jhorlin
- "If we are to leave TERRA, we must have a viable option open to us. Staying neutral would be incredibly risky, to the point of foolish, with Poland and so many friends on the warpath to the USA, and the UK offering the potential border for them to take by force if we abandon our alliance."
Also, Dan Moir proposed the vote and voted yes, so I suppose he should get some credit for following the will of the people.
Information can be accessed here:
The vote - http://forums.erepublik.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=196&t=66196
The debate - http://forums.erepublik.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=196&t=66197
(8 pages long but shines a lot of light on congressmen who thought this information wasn't going to be made public).