Author Topic: League One 2013/14  (Read 2797 times)

Wayne

• Pretty much the most badass eUKer...
  • Archivists
Re: League One 2013/14
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2013, 10:13:08 am »
League Two is where the action is brah...

Not when you're top of League One it's not!

Well we knocked Sheff Utd out the cup again...

Signing Rory Delap was a good move, the type of player you need in League Two.

I was shocked when I saw that.  Haven't really followed any football this season, except Suarez being a silly cabbage...

I'd be happy with high mid table this season.  Last season was great for us, but to be honest probably a blessing we didn't go up.  Would have nice to go to Wembley though.  flower you Bradford...

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2013, 12:30:35 pm »
Lol @ Wolves being knocked out of the cup by Morecambe.

2 games gone and they haven't scored yet :D

Pearson corp

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2013, 12:47:06 pm »
tbf from the games ive seen so far i dont imagine too many teams will score at deepdale ( i hope) the team against morcambe was very young so wouldnt read into it, if they can get sahko involved in the game as im guessing they will against less defensively sound teams they will be dangerous

WookieO

• Royal Whipping Boy
  • Party - UKRP
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2013, 02:23:49 pm »
tbf from the games ive seen so far i dont imagine too many teams will score at deepdale ( i hope) the team against morcambe was very young so wouldnt read into it, if they can get sahko involved in the game as im guessing they will against less defensively sound teams they will be dangerous

Signing Kevin Davies is another massive coup. If he stays fit he should get a few goals for your lot, a physical player who should do well in League One.
What is it Sebastian?
It’s the Rebels, sir. They’re here.
My God, man. Do they want tea?

So then God created the world, and on the first day he created light and air and fish and jam and soup and potatoes and haircuts and arguments and small things and rabbits and people with noses and jam – more jam, perhaps – and soot and flies and tobogganing and showers and toasters and grandmothers and, uh … Belgium. And the second day he created fire and water and eggnog and radiators and lights and Burma and things that go "urh" and … and Colonel Gaddafi and Arthur Negus. On the third day he probably got lists and said, "I can't remember what I've invented now. I've just been ad-libbing so far."

vip b10

• Archivists
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2013, 03:48:06 pm »
Well on behalf of Birmingham I hope wolves get relegated again and we can see them crying on sky :D Yam yam yam yam
Winner of MiD November 09
Malta_1990 R.I.P
EX-Para CO

Struggle Snuggles

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2013, 09:20:07 pm »

Wayne

• Archivists
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2013, 09:25:19 pm »
Burton won...  I think... I heard... Haven't checked... but... \o/

WookieO

• Royal Whipping Boy
  • Party - UKRP
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2013, 10:20:59 pm »
Orient STILL sitting proudly at the top of League One.

Someone pinch me now!!
What is it Sebastian?

So then God created the world, and on the first day he created light and air and fish and jam and soup and potatoes and haircuts and arguments and small things and rabbits and people with noses and jam – more jam, perhaps – and soot and flies and tobogganing and showers and toasters and grandmothers and, uh … Belgium. And the second day he created fire and water and eggnog and radiators and lights and Burma and things that go "urh" and … and Colonel Gaddafi and Arthur Negus. On the third day he probably got lists and said, "I can't remember what I've invented now. I've just been ad-libbing so far."

vip b10

• Archivists
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2013, 10:23:56 pm »

Someone pinch me now!!

*pinch*

Only by goal difference ;)
Winner of MiD November 09
Malta_1990 R.I.P
EX-Para CO

WookieO

• Royal Whipping Boy
  • Party - UKRP
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2013, 10:27:46 am »

Someone pinch me now!!

*pinch*

Only by goal difference ;)

Which again is a huge surprise...Orient's goal difference is normally shit!
What is it Sebastian?

klara007

« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2013, 07:52:47 pm »
League Two is where the action is brah...

Not when you're top of League One it's not!

Well we knocked Sheff Utd out the cup again...

Signing Rory Delap was a good move, the type of player you need in League Two.

very true

Wayne

• Archivists
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2013, 12:38:01 pm »
Burton lost, Liverpool lost, shit day for football...

WookieO

• Royal Whipping Boy
  • Party - UKRP
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2013, 08:45:09 pm »
Orient on Monday night football tomorrow!

No doubt being on the telly will bring to an end our winning run.

But maybe not :)

Come on you O's!!!!
What is it Sebastian?

WookieO

• Royal Whipping Boy
  • Party - UKRP
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2013, 10:25:22 pm »
What a win!

Brentford 0 Leyton Orient 2

That's eight wins on the trot in the league for the O's. The record for consecutive league wins at the start of a season is 13 by Reading.

Can we beat that? Long way to go yet, but it's amazing so far

UP THE O'S!
What is it Sebastian?

Tialys

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2013, 11:13:42 pm »
Orient are looking like serious promotion contenders here.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: