Author Topic: there is a TUP PTO attempt  (Read 5615 times)

Niemand

• MU - The Legion
Re: there is a TUP PTO attempt
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2014, 10:52:33 pm »
How is it the gov's job to run an ATO for a party it doesn't control and a party which didn't ask for an ATO.

Oh, I don't know.  Maybe to help stop a further influx of Serbs, followed by full PTO and the inevitable decline into a small country with no influence or military support at all.

Okay five little points for you Dan

1) Gov isn't in control of your party. That should be you
2) If you'd of asked for help from the gov early on (as in the day you saw jamesw was running so they had time to organise) they might of helped
3) Congress has CS passes not cabinet members
4) UK has already declined into a small military country (see leaderboards in game)
5) Buy more tissues for your tears

1) This isn't just about TUP.  If you don't see the implications for the country then you're an idiot.  Well, you're an idiot anyway but even more so if you don't see the implications for the country.
2) Or they might not have because they're more interested in short term lulz than long term national security.  Also, please stop using of instead of have.  It helps to prove you are an idiot.
3) Pretty much an irrelevant point, although with control of the top 2 parties you would expect Vendetta's share of congress to grow.  Even more reason to ATO.  Only an idiot would raise this as an argument against helping ATO TUP.
4) In terms of damage we are relatively small.  In terms of influence and the assistance we've been able to get from our allies we are well regarded.  Only an idiot wouldn't see us losing this as a problem.
5) You're an idiot.  I care far less than you think, especially about things that are said by idiots.

Dan your attitude here, pretty much sums up why people don't help you. Why the stopped caring about your opinion many months ago.

You're not a nice guy, you are a nasty piece of work. As many will support that you have targeted.

TUP are voting for me, your own members, they dont want you anymore. So.. your pretty an idiot yourself for thinking you own UK and that any owes you anything..
Yes sure it must be TUP members that are voting for you (the nicest ant in the eUK) because it is by rules of the game only members of a party can vote for the party president. That said, it is just a coincidence that your votes went up in 30 minutes by 24 after it was said in V to join TUP and vote for jamesw. Isn't it that almost all the votes for Lord Farhan are from PTO-ers that doesn't like jamesw because there are so much votes in this PP election?

Oops supporting Appleby for months and months of poor CP and Minister terms isn't paying dividends now is it? :lol:
Seems your information is others than mine.

Whatever you all think of this, I think solidarity is a key factor in a nation. jamesw claims that the ATO/PTO on NewEra was made by TUP. My idea was that it was the eUK community that acted against NewEra letting in more and more Shoe people. Seems I was wrong, it was TUP and there is no eUK common sense. Sad thing I think. :(

It's also the eUK community that has gone 'meh' to the ATO/PTO.

Any proof these players are Shoe people or are you just repeating a rumour you have heard?
About meh: You are repeating what I said in my post.
About proof: I already said that it seemed that I was wrong.
Concluding: I do not understand at all what the usefulness of Wayne's reply is, but whatever.

Lady of the Lake

Big Ant

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2014, 10:54:37 pm »
Yes TUP are voting for me, 14 now actually from those who contacted me.

Ofc I won't be releasing their names as a show of respect.
Also you would target them, like you have in the past.

Time to go nasty party
Past Exp- 44th UK Prime Minister - 3x vCP - 1x MoD - 1x MoHA - 1x MoF Apprentice - 2xRecruitment Officer ESO - 1xMoHA Apprentice - 1xGovernment Advisor - eUK Supplier

Sambo112

• Aedile
  • Party - UKRP
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2014, 10:55:01 pm »
1) This isn't just about TUP.  If you don't see the implications for the country then you're an idiot.  Well, you're an idiot anyway but even more so if you don't see the implications for the country.
2) Or they might not have because they're more interested in short term lulz than long term national security.  Also, please stop using of instead of have.  It helps to prove you are an idiot.
3) Pretty much an irrelevant point, although with control of the top 2 parties you would expect Vendetta's share of congress to grow.  Even more reason to ATO.  Only an idiot would raise this as an argument against helping ATO TUP.
4) In terms of damage we are relatively small.  In terms of influence and the assistance we've been able to get from our allies we are well regarded.  Only an idiot wouldn't see us losing this as a problem.
5) You're an idiot.  I care far less than you think, especially about things that are said by idiots.

If you don't care then why are you replying?lol.

If TUP was that bothered about the 'implications for the country' then they would have done something about this. Sadly you care more about the party and sat and watched it all burn. Oh well. As for the rest of what you said you lost any argument you made because it was the classic 'you made a grammar error' and 'you're an idiot', which is pretty childish and just makes me laugh to be honest.

While I don't support a PTO I really think you're getting a bit too dramatic and OTT on this issue that eUK is gonna collapse etc etc.

The country isn't a big military powerhouse anyway and will be able to cope without TUP because there are other parties and people that also know how to play this game and click buttons at the right time. If the majority of people want it this way then who are we to argue with them. You guys in TUP do want democracy right? In a weird way this is a form of democracy. The people are voting.
Sambo223 k?

Wayne

• Pretty much the most badass eUKer...
  • Archivists
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2014, 10:57:41 pm »
Your the idiot Dan, the attitude you and your ilk display daily is one of the reasons we have this ongoing problem.

Would be better if you shut up and fucked off with the rest of the butthurt TUP crew.

Talon Karrde

• Party - TUP
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2014, 11:01:54 pm »
Well this is a fun thread to get back to at the end of my birthday :P

Do I regret that my being out with the GF all weekend pigging out, drinking, watching football etc prevented me from being here to fight this? Haha, not on your life!

That said, happy father's day Iain, you're like my erep dad. If TUP does go under today, thanks for the memories!

As for me, will anything change? No. Still fight for the UK, still pop up now and then and offer advice and support, and still continue to enjoy a whisky before turning friendly uncle Ned mode on!

Tuus in terra servus, nuntius fui; officium perfeci

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2014, 11:04:17 pm »

Wayne

• Archivists
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2014, 11:08:20 pm »
Your the idiot Dan

*You're

Is that all you have?  Surely you can do better than that Dan.  Or have you given up like the rest of TUP?

Niemand

• MU - The Legion
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2014, 11:24:08 pm »
Yes TUP are voting for me, 14 now actually from those who contacted me.

Ofc I won't be releasing their names as a show of respect.
Also you would target them, like you have in the past.

Time to go nasty party
14 isn't a majority at all. With your Serbian friends and others you have majority.

I agree time to go.
Lady of the Lake

Wayne

• Archivists
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2014, 11:29:34 pm »
You already left Niemand...

If y'all can't handle it, don't dish it out.

Moral of the story here.

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2014, 11:36:48 pm »
I just lol at the halfwits who think the UK's limited success this past few years stems from an ability to push buttons...
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Big Ant

« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2014, 11:43:15 pm »
I just lol at the halfwits who think the UK's limited success this past few years stems from an ability to push buttons...

Well based on the amount of hate for you and Kravenn.. Clearly you power grabbing In Foreign aspects has tired like it has at home.

Nobody wants you. 3 offer aboard.. ok mate :D
Past Exp- 44th UK Prime Minister - 3x vCP - 1x MoD - 1x MoHA - 1x MoF Apprentice - 2xRecruitment Officer ESO - 1xMoHA Apprentice - 1xGovernment Advisor - eUK Supplier

Joffrey Baratheon

• PCP Diehard
  • RP
  • Furtim Vigilans
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2014, 11:43:25 pm »
Despite the reservations of Kravenn, the government wasn't privy to this PTO (nor does it support it)

However various TUP bigwigs chanting they're going to jump ship hardly motivates their community to aid them either...

'in my capacity as Dictator I declare Keers an Enemy of the State and appoint jamesw to lead this month’s ATO of his dangerous political group.'

HueHue. Ain't so amusing now huh?

Weak Apples was weak.

People will call it butthurt when the most active of TUP decide to leave the eUK Asylum to be run by the patients, But given the constant attacks they've had (and yes inc. myself over the years) can't much blame them.

Goku you can claim that TUPs alliance politics only benefited themselves but the fact the eUK has avoided wipes for the most part and been in strong stable alliances is what their involvement in the alliance gave to the eUK. Whether it benefited them or not, It benefited the eUK as well.

Beyond pleasuring serb gonads what exactly do this new elite trying to talk control have to offer in way of connections and reputation internationally?

~Esse Quam Videri~

Wayne

• Archivists
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2014, 11:57:18 pm »
Which alliance has been stable?  ONE was a ego clusterfuck, TWO was a ego clusterfuck and Sirius... lol

Metapod

• Lord of The Dance
  • Political - Member of Parliament
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2014, 12:06:07 am »
Oh noes, we're gonna have to go outside now. What a travesty.

I'M A RAINBOW CITIZEN.

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2014, 12:08:04 am »

Well based on the amount of hate for you and Kravenn.. Clearly you power grabbing In Foreign aspects has tired like it has at home.

Nobody wants you. 3 offer aboard.. ok mate :D
lol when essentially all the hate is from you and dapper
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

Big Ant

« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2014, 12:57:18 am »

Talon started all this :3

Prof Moriarty

• RP
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2014, 01:20:46 am »
Its all shaping up for my ebirthday CP run.
Atticus Sand, Lord of Last Post Wins

Sir Humphrey Appleby

• Permanent Speaker
  • Party - UKRP
  • Sodomy non sapiens
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2014, 01:37:02 am »
'in my capacity as Dictator I declare Keers an Enemy of the State and appoint jamesw to lead this month’s ATO of his dangerous political group.'

Weak Apples was weak.

It is even more amusing given it came true; apparently I should upgrade from mere dictator to Prophet.

Nice to see you back anyway, even if it's still in a sponsored role :p
<Guitah> not arguing with a Brit about tea is tha sensible thing to do :)
<Appleby> it is common knowledge it is pointless arguing with an addict :p
<Appleby> thus it is pointless arguing about tea with brits

Malkaiser

« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2014, 06:36:15 am »
Despite the reservations of Kravenn, the government wasn't privy to this PTO (nor does it support it)

However various TUP bigwigs chanting they're going to jump ship hardly motivates their community to aid them either...

Weak Apples was weak.

People will call it butthurt when the most active of TUP decide to leave the eUK Asylum to be run by the patients, But given the constant attacks they've had (and yes inc. myself over the years) can't much blame them.

Goku you can claim that TUPs alliance politics only benefited themselves but the fact the eUK has avoided wipes for the most part and been in strong stable alliances is what their involvement in the alliance gave to the eUK. Whether it benefited them or not, It benefited the eUK as well.

Beyond pleasuring serb gonads what exactly do this new elite trying to talk control have to offer in way of connections and reputation internationally?

Er they got us wiped for 6 months which caused the rebellion last year. Now we get wiped every other month.

Our allies keep changing, not stable at all...

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2014, 06:50:17 am »
We also cause the sun to rise every morning and monkeys to reproduce. You're such a stupid donger sometimes Goku.
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28