Author Topic: Let's make this an eUK forum  (Read 6811 times)

Joffrey Baratheon

• PCP Diehard
  • RP
  • Furtim Vigilans
Re: Let's make this an eUK forum
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2014, 03:57:28 pm »
Sure the ways to deal with it are ridiculous, but I do belive that having most of the discussion done or shot down by forigs is a problem.

Perhaps getting more people here is a solution?

hue.

I did wonder why it was you and your crew from NE through to V always campaigned against the forum and told people not to join it, whilst yourself and jamesw continued to take part.

Perhaps now you can't remove differing views you could just do what you did ingame and actually campaign for the forums to be flooded out as well.

At least then you'll get taken notice of, which from your previous posts appears to be your main point of contention.

As for the OP, There is no reason to kick anyone out of the forum, especially not long standing members of the community. Whether you like them or not they are able to have a voice but no vote... And if you want to stop them talking so no one gets convinced to listen to their opinion then the eUK is slipping further and further into fascotardistan

~Esse Quam Videri~

Malkaiser

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2014, 04:26:10 pm »
Yeah I'm evil, wanting to flood the forums with engaged UK citizens.

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2014, 04:38:36 pm »
If you can get more citizens on the forums I'll be impressed. I've always thought you deliberately opposed it because it's harder to peddle lies to people when they can see the truth for themselves
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Malkaiser

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2014, 05:03:56 pm »
If you can get more citizens on the forums I'll be impressed. I've always thought you deliberately opposed it because it's harder to peddle lies to people when they can see the truth for themselves

No you are just a misanthrope.

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2014, 05:41:39 pm »
Sure Goku, because extrapolating the fact I don't trust you, someone who has consistently broken trust, into me not trusting anyone is logical. Or not.
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

bananaboy378

« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2014, 05:57:10 pm »
Want your own section tht they cannot see? request one.
Banana wuz here

Sexagenarian

• Grumpy Old F@rt
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2014, 09:42:43 pm »
If you can get more citizens on the forums I'll be impressed. I've always deliberately opposed it because it's harder to peddle lies to people when they can see the truth for themselves

Truth

McAfee01

• Woldean Court
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2014, 12:30:09 am »
If you can get more citizens on the forums I'll be impressed. I've always deliberately opposed it because it's harder to peddle lies to people when they can see the truth for themselves

Truth
10x congressman | 1x Congressional Committee |[/color]Minister of Foreign Affairs x4| Minister of Home Affairs x1 | Minister of Recruitment x2 | Recreating George Orwell's 1984 on eRepublik since 2010 | Winner of the Totally Legit Fellow Award (2011)[/b]

LongShotzZ

• Lord Of Everything
  • Party - UKRP
  • I'm not a racist.
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2014, 10:17:09 am »
Zaphod: "LongShotzZ is slightly better than mediocre."
Sir Rex: "You know you're in deep shit when you have to ask LongShotzZ to bail you out!"
Mwcerberus: "If I had to pick between fighting 50 duck-sized LongShotzZ's or 1 horse-sized LongShotzZ I think I'd have to get my gun and kill all 51."

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: