Author Topic: All hail our new dictatorial DC masters.  (Read 2942 times)

paultyndale

• Party - TUP
Re: All hail our new dictatorial DC masters.
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2015, 04:15:09 pm »
Boy am I glad I've decided to do what's best for me and let the rest of you sort out your own problems  :lol:

basically Dental Corp is actually both sides of the Coup, so it didn't matter which side you backed you get DC - which is to a point what I thought and why I chose (with the exception of a brief stint) to fight for Trico and other groups where there is epic battles.

Metapod

• Lord of The Dance
  • Political - Member of Parliament
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2015, 04:18:20 pm »
Boy am I glad I've decided to do what's best for me and let the rest of you sort out your own problems  :lol:

basically Dental Corp is actually both sides of the Coup, so it didn't matter which side you backed you get DC - which is to a point what I thought and why I chose (with the exception of a brief stint) to fight for Trico and other groups where there is epic battles.

damn, you outfoxed us again

I'M A RAINBOW CITIZEN.

Wayne

• Pretty much the most badass eUKer...
  • Archivists
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2015, 04:19:28 pm »
LOL, did you really think DC would let power slip through our fingers that easily?  We've known how the mechanics were gonna work well before the rest of you.  ave us ample time to come up with the masterplan.

Worked a treat too!

Fatalix

• Party - UK Progression Party
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2015, 04:30:38 pm »
Kieran too. Oh those dentists in disgrace.
Least Baron finally came home.

Wayne

• Archivists
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2015, 04:39:21 pm »
Meklon is old school DC too, Adastros is basically our puppet, Mick, Rob and Kara are vocal supporters of DC.  All you needed to do was look hard enough.   Such simple plans often yield the best results...

KieranB

• Bite ma shite
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2015, 04:40:04 pm »
I've been arguing with ApronChef and Frag all day.

Both of them are 100% against the coup and we have been arguing points to each other. Like many MU's and organisations this new module is creating cracks and disagreements.

paultyndale

• Party - TUP
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2015, 04:50:10 pm »
Ok well as far as the need for a coup goes - it has prevented an outside force taking over the country, in the interim.  As it was anyone (hostile or otherwise) could have seized a UK MU and started the coup.  All eUK MU would have then backed the government, but we would have probably lost, if you consider what is happening to other countries like Serbia.  The coup itself was a risk because it could have been hijacked by foreign forces keeping the gov't in power preparing for a hostile coup.

This issue, arguably above all others, is not (in my opinion) a matter for joking because there could still be forces that may move on eUK in the near future.

Malkaiser

« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2015, 06:19:16 pm »
Thank god that Dictator wasn't handed to some hyperactive injoke spamming troll!

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2015, 06:24:08 pm »
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

Metapod

• Lord of The Dance
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2015, 06:31:37 pm »

I'M A RAINBOW CITIZEN.

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2015, 06:33:26 pm »

Karacticus

• Archivists
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2015, 07:55:43 pm »
Thank god that Dictator wasn't handed to some hyperactive injoke spamming troll!

A political party is not a party. There are no crisps, jelly or ice cream.

Wayne

• Archivists
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2015, 07:47:33 am »
Ok well as far as the need for a coup goes - it has prevented an outside force taking over the country, in the interim.  As it was anyone (hostile or otherwise) could have seized a UK MU and started the coup.  All eUK MU would have then backed the government, but we would have probably lost, if you consider what is happening to other countries like Serbia.  The coup itself was a risk because it could have been hijacked by foreign forces keeping the gov't in power preparing for a hostile coup.

This issue, arguably above all others, is not (in my opinion) a matter for joking because there could still be forces that may move on eUK in the near future.

Sir Humphrey Appleby

• Permanent Speaker
  • Party - UKRP
  • Sodomy non sapiens
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2015, 09:28:46 am »
This still comes back to the problem I personally have with DC - how are we to know what is and is not a joke?

Personally I think only by airing views - however controversial, are people going to be able to see what people think and take the necessary steps.

In b4 obligatory humour recognition legislation
<Guitah> not arguing with a Brit about tea is tha sensible thing to do :)
<Appleby> it is common knowledge it is pointless arguing with an addict :p
<Appleby> thus it is pointless arguing about tea with brits

RodneyMcKay

• Global Moderator
  • The Legion Commander
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2015, 10:58:57 am »
This still comes back to the problem I personally have with DC - how are we to know what is and is not a joke?

Personally I think only by airing views - however controversial, are people going to be able to see what people think and take the necessary steps.

In b4 obligatory humour recognition legislation

Don't use the L-word, you'll get me all excited

Admiral Rodney McKay DSO
Commander of The Legion
ex-ESO Party President
Admiral of the fleet (Ret.

WookieO

• Royal Whipping Boy
  • Party - UKRP
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2015, 11:43:49 am »
I think from now onwards if any of us are attempting any form of humour, we need to put a [JOKE] tag on the front of it.

Otherwise how will poor unfortunates like Mr Tyndale know when to laugh or when to cry?

This is incredibly important and I think someone but definitely not me should start drawing up the appropriate legislation forthwith.

What is it Sebastian?
It’s the Rebels, sir. They’re here.
My God, man. Do they want tea?

So then God created the world, and on the first day he created light and air and fish and jam and soup and potatoes and haircuts and arguments and small things and rabbits and people with noses and jam – more jam, perhaps – and soot and flies and tobogganing and showers and toasters and grandmothers and, uh … Belgium. And the second day he created fire and water and eggnog and radiators and lights and Burma and things that go "urh" and … and Colonel Gaddafi and Arthur Negus. On the third day he probably got lists and said, "I can't remember what I've invented now. I've just been ad-libbing so far."

VoodooMike71

• What's a custom title then?
  • MU - Royal Navy
  • Think of something interesting, and pretend I'm it
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2015, 12:02:46 pm »
So, just to be clear:

1. DC didn't do anything

2. DC's explanation is "we knew what was going on before anyone, we were fully in control at all times, trust DC, we're having lulz and you're a derp for not recognising that"

3. it DEFINITELY isn't a case of FragUK not liking Serf or Adastros and thus refusing to back the coup, and the rest of DC worrying that without Frag's damage they're really not all that

Good. Carry on.
Woldy's Royal Wench

xoxox nihil declarandum xoxox

WookieO

• Royal Whipping Boy
  • Party - UKRP
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2015, 12:16:45 pm »
So, just to be clear:

1. DC didn't do anything

2. DC's explanation is "we knew what was going on before anyone, we were fully in control at all times, trust DC, we're having lulz and you're a derp for not recognising that"

3. it DEFINITELY isn't a case of FragUK not liking Serf or Adastros and thus refusing to back the coup, and the rest of DC worrying that without Frag's damage they're really not all that

Good. Carry on.

Sorry Mike, I was unsure whether that was a joke or not. Did you mean to put the [JOKE] tag on it and just forgot...or was that srs bsns?

Please tell me so I can either have a good giggle or respond in an appropriately angry manner at your attempt to besmirch the good name of the Royal Army Dental Corps.

Thanking you kindly.
What is it Sebastian?
It’s the Rebels, sir. They’re here.
My God, man. Do they want tea?

So then God created the world, and on the first day he created light and air and fish and jam and soup and potatoes and haircuts and arguments and small things and rabbits and people with noses and jam – more jam, perhaps – and soot and flies and tobogganing and showers and toasters and grandmothers and, uh … Belgium. And the second day he created fire and water and eggnog and radiators and lights and Burma and things that go "urh" and … and Colonel Gaddafi and Arthur Negus. On the third day he probably got lists and said, "I can't remember what I've invented now. I've just been ad-libbing so far."

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2015, 01:30:37 pm »

Metapod

• Lord of The Dance
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2015, 02:28:39 pm »

I'M A RAINBOW CITIZEN.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: