Author Topic: EU Referendum  (Read 550 times)

Sir Jimmy

• MU - The Legion
  • I'm Just Causally Taking A Sh*t In Your Toilet
EU Referendum
« on: June 29, 2016, 10:17:24 pm »

What do you guys think to this? I found it quite interesting to see someone actually lay down some Pro's and Con's of leaving that isn't gov bullshit

_3rd_Regiment_The_Legion.png_3rd_Regiment_The_Legion.png
The Legion 3rd Division (Carlini's Avengers)
Captain Spygon

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
  • Everything is a statistic.
Re: EU Referendum
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 09:42:45 am »
Honestly truth doesn't matter anymore, never really did in the end.

Sadly its looking like the right thing to do is not gunna happen, which is follow through with democracy, regardless if it be a leave signing or a second ref to resolve the outcry of millions regarding the difficulties of voting (and then leave).

I do find it funny how so many countries said they'd not trade with us if we left, seems to be a very long queue to trade with us now. I am so glad america said they basically wont trade with us anymore though, they can go flower themselves.

paultyndale

• Party - TUP
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 12:10:05 am »
We've got our country back - provided our crooked politicians don't try and steal it by cancelling the results or refusing to implement what they promised.

Remember whether you are from the right or the left, the issue has always been that in a democracy we can elect the Government of our choosing whether it be a Labour or Conservative one it is our choice at the ballot box and not what the bureaucrats and elites in Brussels want.

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 12:29:11 pm »
We've got our country back - provided our crooked politicians don't try and steal it by cancelling the results or refusing to implement what they promised.

Remember whether you are from the right or the left, the issue has always been that in a democracy we can elect the Government of our choosing whether it be a Labour or Conservative one it is our choice at the ballot box and not what the bureaucrats and elites in Brussels want.

Sadly its looking like this 'fresh' start will be based on political fraud and corruption. Its just getting out of control, racism is through the roof, politicians are just taking liberties they truly do not have any right to, all reason has got out the window.

I personally believe the UK must remain united regardless of the route we take, I just can't support corruption, the UK is meant to be a shining democracy not a bloody state rife with racism and hatred.

Lets hope something enforces peace soon, and for heaven sake I hope we don't get a total fucking muppet for PM

Sir Jimmy

• MU - The Legion
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2016, 12:46:48 pm »
I'm sure a good riot and maybe and execution or two will inspire peace :) Let's burn parliament down and start from scratch :D Best way to get rid of corruption imo :P

Captain Spygon

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 09:37:34 am »

Sadly its looking like this 'fresh' start will be based on political fraud and corruption. Its just getting out of control, racism is through the roof, politicians are just taking liberties they truly do not have any right to, all reason has got out the window.

I personally believe the UK must remain united regardless of the route we take, I just can't support corruption, the UK is meant to be a shining democracy not a bloody state rife with racism and hatred.

Lets hope something enforces peace soon, and for heaven sake I hope we don't get a total fucking muppet for PM

terrible education produces terrible citizens, thus a terrible government. worsened by the fundamentally corrupt concept of political parties
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 09:39:21 am by Diakun »
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2016, 08:54:33 pm »
Tbph, the whole union needs rewriting, its very clear that those in power do not really reflect what the people want. Career politicians are just running rife.

I honestly am starting to support the devolution of the UK further, its just becoming a joke now, especially as the conservatives decided to have that lying cuntbag bitch win leadership. Why should the rest of the country have to be forced to have a government clearly not up to the task and corrupted as flower run them.

Sir Jimmy

• MU - The Legion
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2016, 10:20:29 pm »
Look on the bright side. eUK congress is trying to get a law past where they get to pay them selves tax money. eUK and UK are no different from each other. Both countries have no pride :P

Captain Spygon

Emergy Maxfell

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2016, 12:01:37 am »
eUK congress is trying to get a law past where they get to pay them selves tax money.
Woah, is that a real thing?

Remember when Congress use to gave their medal gold to the Government?

Pepperidge Farm Remembers.
Emergy Maxfell, OBE MC KCVS
Fmr. DPM, MoF, MP, GOC RAC, Commodore & Quartermaster

Sir Jimmy

• MU - The Legion
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2016, 12:09:28 am »
Well euk seems to have disgraced it's self enough that I think they might have had a second vote on the law and got rid of it... Possibly, I can't tell with this speaker.

Also I've stopped reading the Congress PM's for about 3 months now. Pretty sure it's part of my mandate as MoD to talk to Congress and inform them of my doings. But since dapper (and multies) have been active in Congress I've stopped caring. \o/

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Captain Spygon

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: