Author Topic: Spain gunning for Gibraltar  (Read 877 times)

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
  • Everything is a statistic.
Spain gunning for Gibraltar
« on: August 04, 2016, 05:24:50 pm »
Fucking Spanish cunts trying to use their non-existent EU influence to make us give them Gibraltar.

I hope we do station part of our navy there to show them that its ours, and we're gunna keep it ours, like we did the Falklands.

paultyndale

• Party - TUP
Re: Spain gunning for Gibraltar
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 02:34:51 am »
Are the Spanish giving their colonial territories in Africa - Ceuta and Melilla back to Morocco?

Oh no wait, Spain claims these are integral parts of Spain so the same rules don't apply:-

"The Spanish position states that both Ceuta and Melilla are integral parts of Spain, and have been since the 16th century, whereas Gibraltar, being a British Overseas Territory, is not and never has been part of the United Kingdom."

"Morocco maintains that the Spanish presence in Ceuta and the other presidios on its coast is a remnant of the colonial past which should be ended. The United Nations list of Non-Self-Governing Territories does not consider those Spanish territories to be colonies, whereas it does declare Gibraltar as a non-decolonized territory."

Sounds like double standards based on a technicality, where we're playing fair and the Spanish are using trickery!

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 12:54:04 pm »
Are the Spanish giving their colonial territories in Africa - Ceuta and Melilla back to Morocco?

Oh no wait, Spain claims these are integral parts of Spain so the same rules don't apply:-

"The Spanish position states that both Ceuta and Melilla are integral parts of Spain, and have been since the 16th century, whereas Gibraltar, being a British Overseas Territory, is not and never has been part of the United Kingdom."

"Morocco maintains that the Spanish presence in Ceuta and the other presidios on its coast is a remnant of the colonial past which should be ended. The United Nations list of Non-Self-Governing Territories does not consider those Spanish territories to be colonies, whereas it does declare Gibraltar as a non-decolonized territory."

Sounds like double standards based on a technicality, where we're playing fair and the Spanish are using trickery!

Indeed, the Spanish are cunts.

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 01:10:12 pm »
whats even the point of gibraltar
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 03:31:53 pm »
whats even the point of gibraltar

Its the UKs territory by right in so many ways.

Plus it gives the UK massive influence on protecting our interests in the Mediterranean, where a considerable amount of Europes trade takes place. Plus, should our allies ever need our help, we have instant access to help them.

Plus, the people there are happy with being British.

Back to its ours by right, the spanish actually signed it over in a treaty. So if its returned or taken by the Spanish, they'll have broken a treaty, which technically means That the UK and Spain would be back at war that happened centuries ago.

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 03:51:31 pm »
spain couldnt even take it anyway, last time spain even dared to go against us they lost to the weather
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2016, 06:12:44 pm »
spain couldnt even take it anyway, last time spain even dared to go against us they lost to the weather

Spain will try, but I hope our Government know that we've got much more influence in the EU and Europe overall in terms of trade and political capital compared to Spain, so we don't have to be kind. (Germany don't wanna lose our respect, so I heavily doubt Spain will get an ally from them, but Germany have been morons in the past. Doubt France will back Spain either, and if they do, France has some territories that people want back, and they'll look like wankers if they tried to make us give Gibraltar back when its ours by right, and not keep the same rule for themselves.)

RodneyMcKay

• Global Moderator
  • The Legion Commander
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2016, 12:27:17 am »
You generally only hear lots of media on these topics when the countries are having domestic issues, riling up the nationalists is easier than actually fixing your country. 

Wait and see how they react when Scotland go for a second referendum and Catalonia follow the lead.

Admiral Rodney McKay DSO
Commander of The Legion
ex-ESO Party President
Admiral of the fleet (Ret.

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2016, 10:31:58 am »
You generally only hear lots of media on these topics when the countries are having domestic issues, riling up the nationalists is easier than actually fixing your country. 

Wait and see how they react when Scotland go for a second referendum and Catalonia follow the lead.

I am not sure Scotland will leave the UK, especially as the EU is basically crumbling apart since we decided to leave. France, Italy, Poland and other countries have pretty big movements to leave the EU like we have.

RodneyMcKay

• Global Moderator
  • The Legion Commander
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2016, 12:52:21 pm »
I agree, I don't think Scotland will leave or should, but it's the fact they are being given the choice that Spain wont like that.

If they gave Catalonia the choice, they would surely leave.

Admiral Rodney McKay DSO
Commander of The Legion
ex-ESO Party President

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2016, 06:00:13 pm »
I agree, I don't think Scotland will leave or should, but it's the fact they are being given the choice that Spain wont like that.

If they gave Catalonia the choice, they would surely leave.

Very true, as you said quick fix to say you want more land than fix the country.

RodneyMcKay

• Global Moderator
  • The Legion Commander
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2016, 11:21:45 pm »
Maybe we can give them somewhere shitty in wales instead.

Admiral Rodney McKay DSO
Commander of The Legion
ex-ESO Party President

Sir Jimmy

• MU - The Legion
  • I'm Just Causally Taking A Sh*t In Your Toilet
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2016, 12:15:09 am »

Planning to give me way now are you :(

_3rd_Regiment_The_Legion.png_3rd_Regiment_The_Legion.png
The Legion 3rd Division (Carlini's Avengers)
Captain Spygon

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2016, 01:04:23 pm »
Nah, I like the welsh, they at least know that the UK is the best place for them to be. Imagine them outside the UK as their own country. They'd destroy the global market in a second with their sheeps.

RodneyMcKay

• Global Moderator
  • The Legion Commander
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2016, 01:09:35 pm »

Planning to give me way now are you :(

All part of my plan, they would surly send you right back!

Admiral Rodney McKay DSO
Commander of The Legion
ex-ESO Party President

Sir Jimmy

• MU - The Legion
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2016, 02:02:15 pm »
If i was to take that seriously. People keep saying how most of Englands supply of water comes from Wales (I don't know how much of it is true). I dont think Spain would turn us down so easily

+ we have a fine selection of sheep

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Captain Spygon

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2016, 04:46:24 pm »
If i was to take that seriously. People keep saying how most of Englands supply of water comes from Wales (I don't know how much of it is true). I dont think Spain would turn us down so easily

Spain would take wales, but then immediately regret it when they realise how much money you cost and how very little you give back to the economy.

*Scissors snaps.*

Sir Jimmy

• MU - The Legion
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2016, 06:41:28 pm »

Spain would take wales, but then immediately regret it when they realise how much money you cost and how very little you give back to the economy.

*Scissors snaps.*

But think of the water and the wool!!!

Captain Spygon

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2016, 10:40:11 pm »

*Scissors snaps.*

I'm in the east, afaik, we get nothing from wales. We're the bread basket of the UK with a serious amount of cattle and sheeps ourselves. I don't need you!

Sir Jimmy

• MU - The Legion
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2016, 12:40:29 am »

*Scissors snaps.*

I'm in the east, afaik, we get nothing from wales. We're the bread basket of the UK with a serious amount of cattle and sheeps ourselves. I don't need you!
*runs away and cries*

Captain Spygon

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: