eRepublik UK

Author Topic: Unused Claims  (Read 231 times)

BaskB

Unused Claims
« on: September 24, 2016, 05:38:54 pm »
All,

While this will be a "casual" server, we don't want plots left continiously unused and never built on basically because the world isn't the largest so space is at a premium.

So just as a rule there  will be a 2 week limit on claims that if building has started to move along in that time or progressed from a set point (ie nothing has been built for 2 weeks) rights to the claim are lost and others can then reclaim the plot

Regiment 5 - Legion

LongShotzZ

• Lord Of Everything
  • Party - UKRP
  • I'm not a racist.
Re: Unused Claims
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 06:12:01 pm »
Sadly I've been dragged into a work experience placement that takes up most of my free time, and Minecraft has shifted way down my priorities. Feel free to revoke my claim, and apologies for wasting your time bud. :(
Zaphod: "LongShotzZ is slightly better than mediocre."
Sir Rex: "You know you're in deep shit when you have to ask LongShotzZ to bail you out!"
Mwcerberus: "If I had to pick between fighting 50 duck-sized LongShotzZ's or 1 horse-sized LongShotzZ I think I'd have to get my gun and kill all 51."

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 02:57:04 pm »
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

Artela

• Woldean Court
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 06:13:34 pm »
Heh, most people who use this will lose their claims at some point then, just going on past expriemce :P

Disappointed by this new server approach TBH.
Might as well go and play on Fadecloud or Lichcraft and other similar servers if you're running it this way :(
Baroness of Devonshire, VC MBE CGC DSO KCVS | History in Artela's Wiki

BaskB

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 07:55:29 pm »
Disappointed by this new server approach TBH.
Might as well go and play on Fadecloud or Lichcraft and other similar servers if you're running it this way :(

My interest and time constraints nowadays don't really make me want to keep operating the server as it once was, this approach allows me to continue hosting as I always have with little Admin intervention and minimal effort from my own time.
Regiment 5 - Legion

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: