Author Topic: eRepublik  (Read 10101 times)

Emergy Maxfell

eRepublik
« on: October 11, 2011, 12:08:07 am »
[center:3hdwxlwt][/center:3hdwxlwt]

Hello there!

eRepublik is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online web browser game developed by eRepublik Labs which was launched on October 21, 2008. The game is set in a mirror world (called the New World) where players, referred to as citizens, join in local and national politics where they can help formulate national economic and social policies as well as initiating wars with their neighbours and/or tread the path of a private citizen working, fighting and voting for their state.

As you might have noticed, quite a few people on this forum play this [s:3hdwxlwt]horrible[/s:3hdwxlwt] awesome game and so should you!

If you'd like to try the game, make sure you sign up through a referral link as the referral holder gets an extra 10% whenever you earn Gold from eRepublik achievements and purchases.

Sign up through my referral link and I will donate all gold earned through your referral back to your citizen account for as long as I play the game. This will effectively give you 10% extra gold on all achievements and gold purchases you make.

You can also sign up through jamesw or Mr Woldy. Jamesw has every eRepublik achievement complete except for the Society Builder one, and Mr Woldy is our Glorious King and also has no Society Builder achievement. Bug them for some freebies if you refer through them.
Emergy Maxfell, OBE MC KCVS
Fmr. DPM, MoF, MP, GOC RAC, Commodore & Quartermaster

bowen199

Re: eRepublik
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 12:50:41 am »
But won't i get banned for creating a multi?

Emergy Maxfell

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 02:20:18 am »
Quote from: "bowen199"
But won't i get banned for creating a multi?
You know you shouldn't. You've already got an account.  :P

The forum restructuring might attract new people and some of them might not have an eRepublik account. At least that's the hope.
Emergy Maxfell, OBE MC KCVS
Fmr. DPM, MoF, MP, GOC RAC, Commodore & Quartermaster

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 05:36:34 pm »
Played it, it kinda sucks now.

[size=125]
Do something nice... Donate Free Rice!
[/size]

Dishmcds

• Party - UKRP
  • Look behind you
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 05:41:31 pm »
Why is this in strategy? :3
[size=150]Former 7 time Erepublikan President[/size]

Hermanos

Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 06:16:00 pm »
Quote from: "Emergy Maxfell"
The forum restructuring might attract new people

LOL
HRH Pope Digby V, Prince of Hanover, KC, KG, KP, GBE, OGS, FRSL, BGD, PhD
Chancellor of BBH Open University

jamesw

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 06:17:54 pm »
I must say, rebranding the forum "forums.erepublik.co.uk", with the fantastic SEO for aforementioned forum in areas outside of erepublik, is a master stroke.

The fact 99% of our community derives from a non erepublik.com related background also means that this should wield great results. HEIL TEMUJIN

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 06:19:36 pm »
Quote from: "jamesw"
I must say, rebranding the forum "forums.erepublik.co.uk", with the fantastic SEO for aforementioned forum in areas outside of erepublik, is a master stroke.

The fact 99% of our community derives from a non erepublik.com related background also means that this should wield great results. HEIL TEMUJIN
Implying tem had anything to do with it. Maybe you should spend less time getting mugged and more time reading admin announcements.
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

jamesw

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 06:20:35 pm »
Oh wait, sorry. It must have been Appleby, or Daeres, or the multitude of other prospective non-TUP presidents. If we're blaming the admin team, I demand the right to blame Dan Moir.

Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 06:23:07 pm »
Quote from: "Iain Keers"

Implying tem had anything to do with it. Maybe you should spend less time getting mugged and more time reading admin announcements.

Quote from: "http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/domestics-and-diakuns-1874352/1/20"
The Ministry of Recruitment will be working within the MoHA, so it has more workers and therefore manpower to work efficiently.

The main concern of the ministry this month will be be preparing for the new ‘gaming’ section of the forum to try and entice more people to come and play Erepublik. The re-branding of the forums as a gaming site, will require a plan to convert this to eRep players, and support said players and get them interested.

Not that he actually has anything to do with it (though at least I guess it's a good sign that prospective CPs are realising the game is actually worthless now), but he endorsed the "strategy".
HRH Pope Digby V, Prince of Hanover, KC, KG, KP, GBE, OGS, FRSL, BGD, PhD
Chancellor of BBH Open University

McAfee01

• Woldean Court
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 02:29:42 pm »
Oh wait, sorry. It must have been Appleby, or Daeres, or the multitude of other prospective non-TUP presidents. If we're blaming the admin team, I demand the right to blame Dan Moir.
I demand the right to make love (with Roz's rear admiral).
10x congressman | 1x Congressional Committee |[/color]Minister of Foreign Affairs x4| Minister of Home Affairs x1 | Minister of Recruitment x2 | Recreating George Orwell's 1984 on eRepublik since 2010 | Winner of the Totally Legit Fellow Award (2011)[/b]

Valorum

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 03:12:56 pm »
Is this that game with the controversial updates every few months?
Valorum, 1st Earl of Shaftesbury, DSO MID
Commodore of the Antarctic Fleet (Ret.) :: General of Royal Armoured Corps (Ret.)
10x Congressman :: 3x Minister of Legislative Affairs

John F Baker

• Duke of Buckingham
  • Boblo Island
  • Fapping Hand of the King
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2011, 09:29:56 pm »
I just registered. What do I do?
Admiral Lord John F Baker KHG KOS MBE DSO MID* - Wiki
Fapping Hand of the King and Duke of Buckingham
Author of 'An Oldfag's Cultural History of eBritain'

Quote from: Diakun
johnobrow is a bourgeois concept

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2011, 09:59:33 pm »
Quote from: "McAfee01"
I demand the right to make love (with Roz's rear admiral).
You're Welsh, the only thing you'll be making love to has four legs and a high static charge
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Mr Woldy

• King
  • Party - PCP
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2011, 10:06:22 pm »
Leave Meghan out of this
Ready to do everything
Night and day,
Always on the move.
A cushier fate for a barber,
A more noble life, is not to be had.

New? Check Woldy's Young Achievers for free stuffs.

[21] <GokuJ> hi woldy, you are a beacon of entertainment

Inwegen

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2011, 10:53:19 pm »
Quote from: "Mr Woldy"
Leave Meghan out of this
lol'd in a library. The other patrons were quite angry at this disturbance. :lol:
Baron Harkonnen
House Tyrell
Former eUK MoFa
Former eUK Chief Diplomat to Terra and Eden
Former eUS everything

Richard Byrd

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2011, 10:52:54 pm »
I might join this "eRepublik".

Alice

• Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2011, 11:33:33 pm »
Tried it, was a bit crap.
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
Quote from: Professor Bob Boblo
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

Sir Mic

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2011, 02:47:42 pm »
Who plays this game?
Field Marshal(ret.), Duke Sir Mic, Duke of Liverpool, Knight of Spamalot, Minister of Defence(ret.), 8x MP.

MP x8 | ex. Major General | ex. Minister of Defence

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2011, 03:08:52 pm »
Quote from: "Sir Mic"
Who plays this game?

No one interesting
J.A.M

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: