Author Topic: there is a TUP PTO attempt  (Read 5844 times)

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
Re: there is a TUP PTO attempt
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2014, 07:37:51 pm »
Despite the reservations of Kravenn, the government wasn't privy to this PTO (nor does it support it)

However various TUP bigwigs chanting they're going to jump ship hardly motivates their community to aid them either...

That's helpful.  Keep up the good work  :roll:

Malkaiser

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2014, 07:41:01 pm »
They are probably confident enough on their foreign support now to keep themselves in alliance jobs without needing a UK powerbase.

Wouldn't be surprised if they started tanking against us after the imminent alliance shifts.

Sir Humphrey Appleby

• Permanent Speaker
  • Party - UKRP
  • Sodomy non sapiens
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2014, 07:45:45 pm »
Despite the reservations of Kravenn, the government wasn't privy to this PTO (nor does it support it)

However various TUP bigwigs chanting they're going to jump ship hardly motivates their community to aid them either...

With pleasure. Good luck in the election
<Guitah> not arguing with a Brit about tea is tha sensible thing to do :)
<Appleby> it is common knowledge it is pointless arguing with an addict :p
<Appleby> thus it is pointless arguing about tea with brits

Alfagrem

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2014, 07:55:32 pm »

Sounds like I should retract my earlier statement about this happening being obvious to everyone.

P. S Die Captcha Die.

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2014, 07:59:35 pm »

With pleasure. Good luck in the election

Well if you're not even attempting to assist with an ATO then you are seriously neglecting the country.  I'm not sure why you would even find it amusing that TUP is taken over but even if you do, you should realise the consequences of Vendetta controlling the top 2 parties.  Whichever way you look at it, it's bad for eUK.

Malkaiser

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2014, 08:01:58 pm »
Oops supporting Appleby for months and months of poor CP and Minister terms isn't paying dividends now is it? :lol:

Alfagrem

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2014, 08:09:56 pm »
Looking beyond all the "OMG PTO" Hype lets look at this going forwards.

1) TUP win = jamesw crys and we carry on doing what we're doing for another month at least and then TUP will probably do the minimum needed to guard against this next time out.

2) jamesw wins;

i) The active TUP either quit, die or flee. This woulda happened eventually thru sheer attrition and there is a benifit in it happening 'at a stroke' as it gives the nation a definitive bookmark and ending of one era and we can all move onwards together rather then watching and managing a gradual decline.

We'd lose damage and whatnot that the current quit Britian lot would take with them but with one side defeated then perhaps we can actually move on.

ii) They stay as active voting members of party id#163 or original TUP.

If the party is a united community of friendships and regular contacts then the 'elites' would retain an element of voter control and would be able to send them off to vote for UKRP, PCP, WRP etc... thus keeping their enemies numbers in congress limited as they are now stretched across 2 parties. Perhaps they can trade this assistance into help to take their party back and its victory TUP in a month.

If they're not actual a strong community then Vendetta can sneak more seats, grant more passes (should they choose) and do what they like.

If the results of that are horribad then (having taken a lovely rest) the TUP oldguard can whiteknight back into a nation with all sins forgiven, humble apologies and some goodwill. If nothing really changes then life goes on without them.

iii) They simply start or TO another party and rename that TUP and pretty much do what vendetta did.

Niemand

• MU - The Legion
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2014, 08:28:32 pm »
Oops supporting Appleby for months and months of poor CP and Minister terms isn't paying dividends now is it? :lol:
Seems your information is others than mine.

Whatever you all think of this, I think solidarity is a key factor in a nation. jamesw claims that the ATO/PTO on NewEra was made by TUP. My idea was that it was the eUK community that acted against NewEra letting in more and more Shoe people. Seems I was wrong, it was TUP and there is no eUK common sense. Sad thing I think. :(
Lady of the Lake

Wayne

• Pretty much the most badass eUKer...
  • Archivists
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2014, 08:39:29 pm »
Seems your information is others than mine.

Whatever you all think of this, I think solidarity is a key factor in a nation. jamesw claims that the ATO/PTO on NewEra was made by TUP. My idea was that it was the eUK community that acted against NewEra letting in more and more Shoe people. Seems I was wrong, it was TUP and there is no eUK common sense. Sad thing I think. :(

It's also the eUK community that has gone 'meh' to the ATO/PTO.

Any proof these players are Shoe people or are you just repeating a rumour you have heard?

Sambo112

• Aedile
  • Party - UKRP
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2014, 08:40:25 pm »
How is it the gov's job to run an ATO for a party it doesn't control and a party which didn't ask for an ATO. It's too late now you should have contacted ages ago when you knew jamesw was running
Sambo223 k?

Big Ant

« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2014, 08:43:03 pm »

He slams UK for his failures.

Then he did this...
http://prntscr.com/3t55yd

Past Exp- 44th UK Prime Minister - 3x vCP - 1x MoD - 1x MoHA - 1x MoF Apprentice - 2xRecruitment Officer ESO - 1xMoHA Apprentice - 1xGovernment Advisor - eUK Supplier

Alfagrem

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2014, 08:51:27 pm »
How is it the gov's job to run an ATO for a party it doesn't control and a party which didn't ask for an ATO. It's too late now you should have contacted ages ago when you knew jamesw was running

OP seems to suggest it was the numbers they were not ready for but then again they don't seem to have prepared at all in the ways you'd normally expect to do so for an internal PTO.

Perhaps someone from TUP could clarify wheter they were ready in some fashion?

Then again its late in the RL day and gaps too large etc... and its rather boring now.

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2014, 09:20:42 pm »
How is it the gov's job to run an ATO for a party it doesn't control and a party which didn't ask for an ATO.

Oh, I don't know.  Maybe to help stop a further influx of Serbs, followed by full PTO and the inevitable decline into a small country with no influence or military support at all.

Wayne

• Archivists
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2014, 09:21:24 pm »
already declined into that Dan...

Sambo112

• Aedile
  • Party - UKRP
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2014, 09:52:44 pm »
How is it the gov's job to run an ATO for a party it doesn't control and a party which didn't ask for an ATO.

Oh, I don't know.  Maybe to help stop a further influx of Serbs, followed by full PTO and the inevitable decline into a small country with no influence or military support at all.

Okay five little points for you Dan

1) Gov isn't in control of your party. That should be you
2) If you'd of asked for help from the gov early on (as in the day you saw jamesw was running so they had time to organise) they might of helped
3) Congress has CS passes not cabinet members
4) UK has already declined into a small military country (see leaderboards in game)
5) Buy more tissues for your tears
Sambo223 k?

Malkaiser

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2014, 09:53:22 pm »

Wait didn't TUP refuse to take part in the New Era ATO?

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2014, 10:30:16 pm »
I don't know why everyone thinks we're going to be crying. It'll be a massive relief for me at least to no longer have any responsibilities towards a country which has been nothing but negative towards me for years now.
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Wayne

• Archivists
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2014, 10:39:31 pm »
you sound like a broken man Keers...

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2014, 10:40:10 pm »

2) If you'd of asked for help from the gov early on (as in the day you saw jamesw was running so they had time to organise) they might of helped
4) UK has already declined into a small military country (see leaderboards in game)

1) This isn't just about TUP.  If you don't see the implications for the country then you're an idiot.  Well, you're an idiot anyway but even more so if you don't see the implications for the country.
2) Or they might not have because they're more interested in short term lulz than long term national security.  Also, please stop using of instead of have.  It helps to prove you are an idiot.
3) Pretty much an irrelevant point, although with control of the top 2 parties you would expect Vendetta's share of congress to grow.  Even more reason to ATO.  Only an idiot would raise this as an argument against helping ATO TUP.
4) In terms of damage we are relatively small.  In terms of influence and the assistance we've been able to get from our allies we are well regarded.  Only an idiot wouldn't see us losing this as a problem.
5) You're an idiot.  I care far less than you think, especially about things that are said by idiots.

Big Ant

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2014, 10:44:26 pm »

1) This isn't just about TUP.  If you don't see the implications for the country then you're an idiot.  Well, you're an idiot anyway but even more so if you don't see the implications for the country.
2) Or they might not have because they're more interested in short term lulz than long term national security.  Also, please stop using of instead of have.  It helps to prove you are an idiot.
3) Pretty much an irrelevant point, although with control of the top 2 parties you would expect Vendetta's share of congress to grow.  Even more reason to ATO.  Only an idiot would raise this as an argument against helping ATO TUP.
4) In terms of damage we are relatively small.  In terms of influence and the assistance we've been able to get from our allies we are well regarded.  Only an idiot wouldn't see us losing this as a problem.
5) You're an idiot.  I care far less than you think, especially about things that are said by idiots.

Dan your attitude here, pretty much sums up why people don't help you. Why they stopped caring about your opinion many months ago.

You're not a nice guy, you are a nasty piece of work. As many will support that you have targeted.

TUP are voting for me, your own members, they dont want you anymore. So.. your pretty an idiot yourself for thinking you own UK and that any owes you anything..
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 10:47:59 pm by Big Ant »
Past Exp- 44th UK Prime Minister - 3x vCP - 1x MoD - 1x MoHA - 1x MoF Apprentice - 2xRecruitment Officer ESO - 1xMoHA Apprentice - 1xGovernment Advisor - eUK Supplier