Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 4956 times)

Wayne

• Pretty much the most badass eUKer...
  • Archivists
Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2014, 11:15:46 pm »
Actually looks pretty good, but I ain't paying £20 for it...

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2014, 11:20:04 pm »
i never pay more than £7 for a game
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2014, 06:43:54 pm »
Transocean - The Shipping Company

It's pretty basic but also addictive.  Just bought my 3rd Post Panamax class ship to join the fleet and have $600m in the bank.

Is it like a Tycoon game? I usually love that sort of stuff.

I guess so.  Never played a Tycoon game.  I'm now just finishing off a killer mission where you have to bring goods from all over the world to Dubai for a new building project.  If you don't manage to do it, the investor shuts your business down.  Got some really big ships now.

You get paid for individual shipments from port to port but you can also sign contracts with companies to deliver a certain amount of goods in a set timeframe.  You then get paid for the shipment and an additional  payment for completion of the contract.

Actually looks pretty good, but I ain't paying £20 for it...

I paid about £13.50 for it after a bit of shopping around.

Darkmantle

• Archivists
  • Bot Guy
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2014, 04:29:41 pm »
It's the 24th so I'm about to crack open Beyond Earth, let's hope it's good...

If it is I might even buy it :P

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2014, 01:52:01 pm »
This war of mine.  Only just started it last night.  It's rather annoying when one of your people gets killed.

Still not sure if it's any good.  Pretty good concept but it might be pretty limited in what you can do.  Haven't played long enough to know for sure.

So far it generally involves rushing around places scavenging while trying not to get murdered, especially as I'm yet to obtain or make a weapon.

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2014, 07:06:34 pm »
This war of mine.  Only just started it last night.  It's rather annoying when one of your people gets killed.

Still not sure if it's any good.  Pretty good concept but it might be pretty limited in what you can do.  Haven't played long enough to know for sure.

So far it generally involves rushing around places scavenging while trying not to get murdered, especially as I'm yet to obtain or make a weapon.

Verdict.  It's not particularly good.  Too repetitive.  Not enough content.

Best I've done is make it to 15 days.  I knew I shouldn't have taken that old bastard in.  Shoulda let him starve.

Rob the Bruce

• Party - UKRP
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2014, 09:48:04 pm »

I've been playing that, I like it so far but I hope it gets an update, I get the feeling I'll eventually run out of things to do otherwise.
Let's all bicker like married people that loathe each other.

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2014, 10:25:32 pm »
Made it to 30 days this time.  It's too easy to get bored and get yourself shot.

That guard at the hospital keeps bloody well killing me as well.  First time you go you can wonder past him.  After he knows you're on the pinch he just shoots you before you can get in, even if you send a completely different person.

Apparently there are free codes knocking about too:

http://segmentnext.com/2014/11/17/war-mine-developer-handing-free-steam-codes/

Shame I didn't know about that before spending £15 on it.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 10:32:39 pm by Dan Moir »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: