Author Topic: Has the UK left Sirius?  (Read 4251 times)

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
Re: Has the UK left Sirius?
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2014, 04:18:26 pm »
If you make Goku alliance rep, you might as well give the finger to the alliance now. His reputation as a troll and a PTOer spreads globally. To me it just says you can't be fucked to make an effort to do your job, meaning you're exactly like all the CPs you criticised in the past. To be honest, exactly what I expected to happen when you were elected. Other CPs would contact you if they knew who you were, but since you aren't in any channels and the only way to contact you is ingame, their attitude is "if he doesn't give a flower, why bother?"

Basically you've disregarded foreign affairs, and ten days into your term how many times have you spoken to key allies? Spoken to Poland once? Spain? Croatia? You can appoint trolls to do your job if you want, but be aware that all you're doing is adding to jamesw's legacy. In fact you're potentially more damaging to the UK's reputation since he at least turned up in rooms and talked to people, even if it was just to constantly beg for damage.
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Malkaiser

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2014, 04:19:01 pm »
Thanks ill get everything set up when I get home. I'll make a point to say hello to each CP and screenshot relationship building chats when appropriate with newspaper articles detailing the goings on in alliance hq.

Wayne

• Pretty much the most badass eUKer...
  • Archivists
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2014, 04:21:06 pm »
Technically the Estonian CP hasn't messaged me to confirm that they are seeking a MPP with us.

Well you obviously are only picking at technicalities.

It's pretty clear that you were aware that they wanted an MPP one way or another and I guess by your response that you haven't had the courtesy to respond.

Why should I reply to a question that hasn't been asked?

If that's how you actually saw it, you wouldn't have wasting your time and congresses time in bringing up the discussion.  You're just making piss poor excuses now for your poor performance.  The implication from your message is that they had asked you and that you wanted congresses opinion.

The only other MPP contact I have had have been from Saudi Arabia and some other shit tier country.  The rest have been Chile and Bulgaria, who have requested we dont sign due to them ASing soon.

The Estonia MPP was brought to my attention by Kapten Johnson.  I felt it warranted a mention, rather than the others due to being past allies and it coming from a semi respectable source.

But until the CP of Estonia or a representative of the Estonian Gov comes and asks me, it's nothing but hearsay, seeing as it's only KJ that has said anything about them wanting an MPP.

paultyndale

• Party - TUP
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2014, 04:26:27 pm »
Wayne - Why isn't Kapten Johnson in your government - did he refuse?
His understanding and knowledge of foreign affairs would have been very useful - the previous CP made the right choice in originally appointing Huey to do finance.  A good government could be about having the right people helping you

Wayne

• Archivists
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2014, 04:27:15 pm »
If you make Goku alliance rep, you might as well give the finger to the alliance now. His reputation as a troll and a PTOer spreads globally. To me it just says you can't be fucked to make an effort to do your job, meaning you're exactly like all the CPs you criticised in the past. To be honest, exactly what I expected to happen when you were elected. Other CPs would contact you if they knew who you were, but since you aren't in any channels and the only way to contact you is ingame, their attitude is "if he doesn't give a flower, why bother?"

Basically you've disregarded foreign affairs, and ten days into your term how many times have you spoken to key allies? Spoken to Poland once? Spain? Croatia? You can appoint trolls to do your job if you want, but be aware that all you're doing is adding to jamesw's legacy. In fact you're potentially more damaging to the UK's reputation since he at least turned up in rooms and talked to people, even if it was just to constantly beg for damage.

Unfortunately, Goku is the only person to show an interest in wanting to help out with regards to Alliance stuff.  Wheres this glut of Alliance level politic players that TUP/Unity have produced, why are they not coming forward and getting involved?  Why are they not putting eUK first, rather than 'world wide movement'? 

How many times has the Polish CP got in touch with me?  The Spanish?  The Croats?  A big fat zero.  Communication is a 2 way Street...

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2014, 04:28:14 pm »
Because you told us to flower off.

And because you're not in channels with them and they don't know who you are.
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2014, 04:30:12 pm »
Wayne - Why isn't Kapten Johnson in your government

Because he's not in DC.  Nepotism ftl.

Wayne

• Archivists
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2014, 04:32:12 pm »
Wayne - Why isn't Kapten Johnson in your government - did he refuse?
His understanding and knowledge of foreign affairs would have been very useful - the previous CP made the right choice in originally appointing Huey to do finance.  A good government could be about having the right people helping you

I included Kapten Johnson, for that very reason, he never once replied.  I took his silence to be my answer.  I also included Count Drakula.  he at least had replied once, heard nothing from him since.

http://prntscr.com/4dpeoz

Huey is our MoFA, along with Argo.  The team hasn't been changed for months...

Wayne

• Archivists
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2014, 04:35:12 pm »

I told you to flower off?

It's not hard to find me if needed.  You are in the room, Arrlo is in the room,  Magic is in the room, you all know exactly where to find me.  If my input is requested.

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2014, 04:35:19 pm »
You shit all over everyone and expected them to help you? You didn't even ask for help. Anyway maybe congress will do something about an inactive and incompetent CP you never know

Sexagenarian

• Grumpy Old F@rt
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2014, 04:35:48 pm »

And this is a bad thing?

Please take your childish temper tantrum somewhere else so we can carry on ignoring you

Sexagenarian

• Grumpy Old F@rt
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2014, 04:36:48 pm »
You shit all over everyone and expected them to help you? You didn't even ask for help. Anyway maybe congress will do something about an inactive and incompetent CP you never know

He's been more active than most of your cronie CPs for the last 2 years

Wayne

• Archivists
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2014, 04:40:47 pm »

Exactly Keers, this is what I said in my opening CP article.  Party Politics is still strong in the eUK and TUP/Unity (whatever you are calling it nowadays) has always thought to put personal dislike and differences ahead of doing the best thing for the eUK on a whole.

You say i didn't ask for help, yet as you can see I thought to include two players that are eUK based and already in Alliance positions.  They didn't even bother to reply.

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2014, 04:40:59 pm »
That's not true, but I guess you wouldn't notice from your favourite spot under the bridge. You are a rich one to talk about temper tantrums. Come back when your care worker has finished wiping the drool off your chin.

Sexagenarian

• Grumpy Old F@rt
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2014, 04:43:38 pm »
That's not true, but I guess you wouldn't notice from your favourite spot under the bridge. You are a rich one to talk about temper tantrums. Come back when your care worker has finished wiping the drool off your chin.

As usual no sensible argument just insults.

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2014, 04:44:30 pm »
You've been insulting all thread, I haven't replied to your trolling til now. Try not to strain your heart so much.

Talon Karrde

• Party - TUP
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2014, 04:47:34 pm »
Threads like this are a good reminder of why I retired from erep... I highly recommend it!

Tuus in terra servus, nuntius fui; officium perfeci

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2014, 04:50:31 pm »
Party Politics is still strong in the eUK and TUP/Unity (whatever you are calling it nowadays) has always thought to put personal dislike and differences ahead of doing the best thing for the eUK on a whole.

What an absolute load of shit.  TUP/Unity (or certain members within it) has pretty much single handedly kept eUK at the top of alliance politics for years.  That is doing the best for eUK.  You're doing your best to destroy that within a fortnight of being CP.

You're only interested in stuff if you can take control easily with minimal of effort.  Seeing real similarities here with jamesw/Goku.

Wayne

• Archivists
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2014, 04:59:09 pm »
Party Politics is still strong in the eUK and TUP/Unity (whatever you are calling it nowadays) has always thought to put personal dislike and differences ahead of doing the best thing for the eUK on a whole.

What an absolute load of shit.  TUP/Unity (or certain members within it) has pretty much single handedly kept eUK at the top of alliance politics for years.  That is doing the best for eUK.  You're doing your best to destroy that within a fortnight of being CP.

You're only interested in stuff if you can take control easily with minimal of effort.  Seeing real similarities here with jamesw/Goku.

Explain why the only two eUK based players in the alliance HQ failed to respond to me then at the time?

TUP are the problem, they didn't allow and hves expressed within this thread, they will only acknowledge those they deem to be ok when dealing with alliance stuff.  As I've caused major butthurt to certain TUP members over the years, it's no surprise that you have closed up shop. 

It's rather telling that the only members crying are TUP members.  If you really want whats best for the eUK, then step up and take the reigns of our alliance dealings.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 05:12:45 pm by Wayne »

Metapod

• Lord of The Dance
  • Political - Member of Parliament
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2014, 05:04:26 pm »
Threads like this are a good reminder of why I retired from erep... I highly recommend it!

I'M A RAINBOW CITIZEN.