Author Topic: Returning player :)  (Read 1676 times)

Polymorphic

Returning player :)
« on: December 19, 2014, 05:50:13 pm »
Hey! I'm a returning eRep player - great to be back and maybe meet some new people. ;)

RodneyMcKay

• Global Moderator
  • The Legion Commander
Re: Returning player :)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 07:25:45 pm »
Hey, Welcome back.

What was your old username?

Admiral Rodney McKay DSO
Commander of The Legion
ex-ESO Party President
Admiral of the fleet (Ret.

tommot

• Nothing going on here...(says the clown)
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 08:21:04 pm »
Welcome back indeed. ;)

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 11:06:48 pm »
Hi Goku.

SirRoman

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2014, 09:49:24 am »
Hi Goku.

Look at Dan Moir being funny. Glorious.
Spamicans!
Vote for the Prof!

Prof is the best choice for this election, if you don't want a serious wanker on our little throne.
And even if he's shite, we'll probably have a lot of laughs on the way there.

This is probably my best backing yet.

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2014, 12:19:33 pm »
Hi Goku.

Look at the multi-accounting scum being even funnier.

No matter how many accounts you make, they never actually achieve anything, so well done.  I see your latest account (well supposedly - there could be others) has managed to gain 2 hard worker and 2 super soldier medals in 14 months.  Keep up the good work, impressive achievements.

SirRoman

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2014, 02:31:16 pm »
Hi Goku.

No matter how many accounts you make, they never actually achieve anything, so well done.  I see your latest account (well supposedly - there could be others) has managed to gain 2 hard worker and 2 super soldier medals in 14 months.  Keep up the good work, impressive achievements.

My two account have achieved many a thing, mostly me actually having a successful real life. But do not worry Moir, I'm sure in the future your grandchildren will be oh so proud of that time you were moderately hated in a online game.
Spamicans!
Vote for the Prof!

Prof is the best choice for this election, if you don't want a serious wanker on our little throne.

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2014, 03:01:01 pm »
Hi Goku.

My two account have achieved many a thing, mostly me actually having a successful real life. But do not worry Moir, I'm sure in the future your grandchildren will be oh so proud of that time you were moderately hated in a online game.

Implying that a successful real life and being competent at a computer game are mutually exclusive.  It's the usual Dapper complex attack that we regularly see from incompetent people.

SirRoman

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2014, 03:05:47 pm »
Hi Goku.

Implying that a successful real life and being competent at a computer game are mutually exclusive.  It's the usual Dapper complex attack that we regularly see from incompetent people.

Funny to see you call yourself competent at a computer game when you have less friends than Margaret Thatcher in Glasgow.
Spamicans!
Vote for the Prof!

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2014, 03:15:06 pm »
More Dapper complex style attacks eh.

It's hardly relevant to being competent at the game but I do have many friends both in this game (as I'm sure you are actually aware) and in the real world.  Do tell me of your extensive network though.  I'm sure it will be as impressive as your other achievements.

SirRoman

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2014, 03:26:36 pm »
More Dapper complex style attacks eh.

It's hardly relevant to being competent at the game but I do have many friends both in this game (as I'm sure you are actually aware) and in the real world.  Do tell me of your extensive network though.  I'm sure it will be as impressive as your other achievements.

Sorry to say those stuffed animals your mom plants in your basement aren't actual friends...
Spamicans!
Vote for the Prof!

Metapod

• Lord of The Dance
  • Political - Member of Parliament
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2014, 11:10:36 am »
Ignore these two old women, welcome back poly.

I'M A RAINBOW CITIZEN.

Bohemond4

• Viscount of Cambrige
  • Woldean Court
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2014, 01:02:47 am »
well that was fun...

Welcome back!
Viscount of Cambridge
We should all just quit the game.  It just to flowering divisive

Ser Fartsalot

• Party - WRP
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2014, 08:30:16 am »
I see the love is back at the forums.  8)

Malkaiser

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2014, 09:03:31 am »
Dapper complex vs Keers complex?

Turns out that neither are much good.

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2014, 11:35:10 am »
I'm not the one actually diagnosed with a personality disorder Goku
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Malkaiser

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2014, 03:06:19 pm »
I'm not the one actually diagnosed with a personality disorder Goku
What did they diagnose Dapper with? Are you stalking him?

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2014, 11:10:51 pm »
You've played here for six years Goku, met thousands of people and not made 1 friend. What does that say about you?
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Malkaiser

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2014, 12:05:54 am »
You've played here for six years Goku, met thousands of people and not made 1 friend. What does that say about you?
It's true that I don't seek internet friends, my Facebook is people I actually know and care about IRL. I could just as easily turn that question around and ask why you spend so much time socially with people online instead of in the real world?

When I go to the pub, I go to the pub. When I play games, I play games. My idea of merging the two is getting people around for "Magic The Gathering", "Settlers of Catan" or "Carcassonne"; It isn't to sit on IRC with a can of beer. I got the literal "Game of Thrones" last week which I am having people around to play tomorrow :P

Perhaps my problem is just having a more reasonable view of what antics to expect in an online game, with drama, banter, rivalries and other fun. You've seen eUK die as all of that had to be stopped as fragile egos couldn't cope with my brand of mild drama entertaining everyone and had to ruin it with a counter attack of fucking stalking IRL! Now it's just beyond boring.

It's a game based around a media you fool, you yourself take advantage of that with your own articles. I can't really comphrehend why you have such a problem with what I did with the media other than you seeing me as a threat. You'll roll out of the old cheating lines but I did that stuff in Asia as part of a team since it was multi infested anyway. Lighten up Iain?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 12:23:44 am by Malkaiser »

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2014, 12:36:30 am »
rl friends dont exist

lol gokuseemsmad
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?