Author Topic: Anyone?  (Read 1639 times)

Charles Moncrieff

• I like Pot.
Anyone?
« on: June 25, 2016, 09:09:33 am »
Anyone got an Xbox One? or is it just me?  :|

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
Re: Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 11:10:25 am »
just you  :ugeek:

most peeps here are on pc these days
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
  • Everything is a statistic.
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 12:00:58 pm »
Xbox sucks arseballs.

PC gaming has taken the lead and it'll crush your pathetic consoles into the dirt where they should belong and return their wasted components to the earth, like mother nature would like.

Charles Moncrieff

• I like Pot.
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 02:09:25 pm »
Xbox sucks arseballs.

PC gaming has taken the lead and it'll crush your pathetic consoles into the dirt where they should belong and return their wasted components to the earth, like mother nature would like.

lol i'm a PC gamer as well and own Xbox too :P This board was empty which is why I asked if only I owned it XD

Buying a game and getting it on x1 and PC is a sweet deal for me now  8)

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 04:28:24 pm »
Xbox still sucks arseballs.

Should get rid of it while people still fall for it.

Sir Jimmy

• MU - The Legion
  • I'm Just Causally Taking A Sh*t In Your Toilet
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 05:13:38 pm »
I find that with PC keeping up with the latest hardware to run "next gen" games (which everything seems to be atm) is a very expensive and mind blowing processes. First you have to check to see if the hardware is actually powerful enough to run the game, then you have to make sure it fits into the motherboard or whatever then you need to find out how to actually instal the hardware without braking it.

The appeal to consol is that the game will at least run when you put it in and not be horribly laggy. I've got a few games where I think "My PC should run this". Then next thing it lags when I get passed the main menu :L Yes PC is much better overall but console come with a certain guarantee

_3rd_Regiment_The_Legion.png_3rd_Regiment_The_Legion.png
The Legion 3rd Division (Carlini's Avengers)
Captain Spygon

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 05:39:07 pm »
I find that with PC keeping up with the latest hardware to run "next gen" games (which everything seems to be atm) is a very expensive and mind blowing processes. First you have to check to see if the hardware is actually powerful enough to run the game, then you have to make sure it fits into the motherboard or whatever then you need to find out how to actually instal the hardware without braking it.

The appeal to consol is that the game will at least run when you put it in and not be horribly laggy. I've got a few games where I think "My PC should run this". Then next thing it lags when I get passed the main menu :L Yes PC is much better overall but console come with a certain guarantee

Things like the 750 etc are capable of running most new games. Most high price tag cards will become much cheaper in a year or two and aren't massive boosts to previous ones to warrant buying it most of the time.

You have to purchase an entire new console to get the newest stuff, and you're stuck with an old console no one will buy, PCs you can just replace stuff you need to as and when you want to, not just the whole thing.

Charles Moncrieff

• I like Pot.
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2016, 06:41:04 pm »
I don't think consoles need 'changing' as much as you think but each to their own.

The reason PC games work for me is that their cheaper than console games. As for upgrading stuff, PC does make it easier but console means you dont need to worry about it either.

Even with the 'new' Xbox - Project Scorpio coming out next year or so Microsoft has stressed that the games will be playable on both. Not to mention you get 4 games a month if you have Xbox live gold.

And for someone who never owned a 360 it's an awesome way to build my library :)

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2016, 06:54:58 pm »
I don't think consoles need 'changing' as much as you think but each to their own.

The reason PC games work for me is that their cheaper than console games. As for upgrading stuff, PC does make it easier but console means you dont need to worry about it either.

Even with the 'new' Xbox - Project Scorpio coming out next year or so Microsoft has stressed that the games will be playable on both. Not to mention you get 4 games a month if you have Xbox live gold.

And for someone who never owned a 360 it's an awesome way to build my library :)

You can buy a gaming pc that'll outlast any consoles lifetime by at least a few years.

Consoles are just getting more expensive without really being that special.

I also don't like that you have to pay to use your own internet to play online lol.

Charles Moncrieff

• I like Pot.
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2016, 07:57:28 pm »
Gaming PCs cost more than a console though?

And agreed about the internet bit, the only reason i bother with Xbox Gold are the free games XD

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2016, 07:59:33 pm »
Gaming PCs cost more than a console though?

And agreed about the internet bit, the only reason i bother with Xbox Gold are the free games XD

My PC was like 60% of the cost of a Xbox One when it came out, and it does a lot more than the xbox does :P

I'm one of those people who thinks the PS2 is the best console ever.

Charles Moncrieff

• I like Pot.
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2016, 08:45:09 pm »
I don't think there's any xbox one game the xbox can't run :P Not sure if its the same with PCs, Ark comes to mind. optimization seems to be a bigger battle for pcXD

but no argument there though, I still have my PS2  :ugeek:

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2016, 08:59:06 pm »
I don't think there's any xbox one game the xbox can't run :P Not sure if its the same with PCs, Ark comes to mind. optimization seems to be a bigger battle for pcXD

I don't have mine anymore, I am intending on getting another PS2 tho.

Charles Moncrieff

• I like Pot.
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2016, 09:14:54 pm »

What's amazing is those games still hold up today. God of War 2 on PS2 is stunning considering the tech they had to work with.

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2016, 09:24:58 pm »

What's amazing is those games still hold up today. God of War 2 on PS2 is stunning considering the tech they had to work with.

Indeed, and you can get PS2 games for literally nothing, and as you said, the games are p amazing graphically, plus most have p decent multiplayer options.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: