Author Topic: Festive Forum Announcement  (Read 1330 times)

Karacticus

• Archivists
Festive Forum Announcement
« on: December 24, 2011, 10:26:39 am »
It gives me great pleasure to announce that we in the admin team have decided to move the forums away from the browser based clicky game Erepublik. Indeed from January the 1st these forums will become a Hollyoaks fansite. I think you'll all agree that this is a splendid idea and hope that you'll join me in congratulating our ever insightful admin team.

I jest and if you're not from the UK in RL that first paragraph will mean nothing. I'm padding, this announcement isn't really content laden.

As my name is in red and I have a slightly rotund frame I felt it fell to me to wish you all a very happy Christmas on behalf of the forums and all who sail in her.

That's it. No exciting news, just warm wishes and sentimental nonsense.

Now please stand and join me in singing hymn number 40022
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZYIyySxPE

A political party is not a party. There are no crisps, jelly or ice cream.

Alice

• Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
Re: Festive Forum Announcement
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 10:43:56 am »
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
Quote from: Professor Bob Boblo
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

Lionbeard

• Party - UKRP
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 10:55:08 am »
That first paragraph was like an early Christmas present. :(
"Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force!" Barbie

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 11:41:10 am »
You had me excited then............disappoint. :(

Nebojsa

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 11:27:48 pm »
get it away from game??? whats than for, decoration??  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol: