: Lend me your ears, and dish out your memories.  ( 556 )

John F Baker

• Duke of Buckingham
  • Boblo Island
  • : 10041
  • Fapping Hand of the King
Lend me your ears, and dish out your memories.
« : February 21, 2013, 05:59:05 AM »
My dear Spamicanfags,

I awoke at 4:20 this morning after that past evening puffing graciously on an amount of what I assumed was lemongrass garnish for my weekly blessed ration of spam & fig biscuit, and in the air above my unlit sleeping bucket I witnessed a stunning rendition of holy St. Anaxima, draped in silk, fapping with one hand and eating a red circular lollypop in another (yeah, I remember that picture 8-) ).

So touched by the presence of the Lord Boblo through his agents was I that in my rush to scribe ideas for my upcoming article series, "An  Oldfaggishly Cultural History of the e-British Electronic Empire, in 313 Parts", I was inspired to devote entire editions to holy scripture and Spamican tradition.

I need memories. BBH original memes. Stories. News of The Real Spamicans. Leads. Links. Images. Whatever. I've already a fair list of things I want to write about, but my BBH heyday is by now literally 3+yrs ago, and I probably have eAlzheimer's or some shit due to that Napoleon Training Deficiency shit that happened a while ago.

So yah, remember something about BBH? Post away, and you'll get oldfag street cred and even official co-authority on the relevant articles.

Toodle-pip,
Etc Etc Jan B Etc Etc
Admiral Lord John F Baker KHG KOS MBE DSO MID* - Wiki
Fapping Hand of the King and Duke of Buckingham
Author of 'An Oldfag's Cultural History of eBritain'

: Diakun
johnobrow is a bourgeois concept

Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar

• Global Moderator
  • : 13994
Re: Lend me your ears, and dish out your memories.
« #1 : February 21, 2013, 10:52:48 AM »
Dear Mr. Baker,

I can find the dates for the two Spam Wars when I get back to my PC. Also when I took over the British Patriots for BBH.

As far as memories go it's pretty difficult, I've forgotten most things. The threads in the moderator section reminded me of the Second Spam War and there's the stuff on the Wiki but other than that without any prompts I'm pretty terribad at remembering.

I'll write up stuff about the Papacy though, and there's silly little things like Boblo Island (the old map of Brodie Bay, Mount Rastari, etc.), which is shored just off the coast of Newcastle and has its own sovereignty and I think there was a short-lived campaign for independence or representation on eRepublik.

There were also some pretty great articles and ads in-game.

Sincerely,
Digby
HRH Pope Digby V, Prince of Hanover, KC, KG, KP, GBE, OGS, FRSL, BGD, PhD
Chancellor of BBH Open University

John F Baker

• Duke of Buckingham
  • Boblo Island
  • : 10041
  • Fapping Hand of the King
« #2 : February 23, 2013, 12:36:41 AM »
Awesome, can't wait. Any info on French Toast and before'd be especially useful, as I wasn't around at that point.
Admiral Lord John F Baker KHG KOS MBE DSO MID* - Wiki
Fapping Hand of the King and Duke of Buckingham
Author of 'An Oldfag's Cultural History of eBritain'

: Diakun
johnobrow is a bourgeois concept

Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar

• Global Moderator
  • : 13994
« #3 : February 23, 2013, 12:38:53 AM »
Dear Mr. Baker,

just before French Toast was around the time I joined. At the end of the weekend when I have access to my PC I'll be able to look through all my old articles and stuff.

Sincerely,
Digby
HRH Pope Digby V, Prince of Hanover, KC, KG, KP, GBE, OGS, FRSL, BGD, PhD
Chancellor of BBH Open University

: :
:
/
:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: