Reaction to some replies:
Be less strict by a few people.
- Ok, will do.
Get less subforums by Ando Calrissian
- We usually remove any subforum that becomes redundant or inactive, but people continuously want forums back(Like the honours forums, not sure what happened to those?) so going back to a very small layout is going to be impossible. However if people find it annoying we can always try to get subforums out of sight or cut back on them earlier.
The team is a group of UKRP friends by Dan Moir
- Well, if you look at the 4 or so applicants for global moderator we got, it's going to be hard to have a broad selection of active and capable members. I agree that there's a shitload of UKRP members in the mod team, and I agree that we should pick people based on merits. However, that will either require more people to use the forums and apply, or for us to stop doing applications and just take whoever we want again. I think it's fair to say that it can be perceived as bias the way it is now, though, even if it s not.
Get the government to advertise the forums by Dan Moir
- I'll ask Jimbo if he wants to do this, but that's the best I can do, idem for Congress forums.
Increase the time that posts are shown for in new posts. by Dan Moir.
- Will do this.
Forum awards by Dan Moir.
- Got anything in mind? It would be nice if we could find a volunteer, or I can look into doing this later?
Send out a newsletter to the emails of everyone who ever registered on these forums who isn't banned. by Dan Moir.
- We already had parties on these forums do this, it yielded a few results. We will do a forum wide one again soon, but I don't want to spam people either.
I just picked some points from the responses, I'll reply to more of them later. Keep them coming!