Author Topic: New forum software: part 2  (Read 2763 times)

WookieO

• Royal Whipping Boy
  • Party - UKRP
Re: New forum software: part 2
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2013, 07:00:55 pm »
Errrmmmm, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere, or even if I'm just being an imbecile...

...But wasn't there a nice, snazzy link to IRC on the old forum? Would that be possible on this one, or is it still here and I've missed it by letting my eyes get distracted by all the 'new'-ness?
What is it Sebastian?
It’s the Rebels, sir. They’re here.
My God, man. Do they want tea?

So then God created the world, and on the first day he created light and air and fish and jam and soup and potatoes and haircuts and arguments and small things and rabbits and people with noses and jam – more jam, perhaps – and soot and flies and tobogganing and showers and toasters and grandmothers and, uh … Belgium. And the second day he created fire and water and eggnog and radiators and lights and Burma and things that go "urh" and … and Colonel Gaddafi and Arthur Negus. On the third day he probably got lists and said, "I can't remember what I've invented now. I've just been ad-libbing so far."

Darkmantle

• Archivists
  • Bot Guy
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2013, 09:02:09 pm »
Errrmmmm, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere, or even if I'm just being an imbecile...

...But wasn't there a nice, snazzy link to IRC on the old forum? Would that be possible on this one, or is it still here and I've missed it by letting my eyes get distracted by all the 'new'-ness?

https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=euk

WookieO

• Royal Whipping Boy
  • Party - UKRP
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2013, 09:16:02 pm »
Cheers.
What is it Sebastian?
It’s the Rebels, sir. They’re here.
My God, man. Do they want tea?

So then God created the world, and on the first day he created light and air and fish and jam and soup and potatoes and haircuts and arguments and small things and rabbits and people with noses and jam – more jam, perhaps – and soot and flies and tobogganing and showers and toasters and grandmothers and, uh … Belgium. And the second day he created fire and water and eggnog and radiators and lights and Burma and things that go "urh" and … and Colonel Gaddafi and Arthur Negus. On the third day he probably got lists and said, "I can't remember what I've invented now. I've just been ad-libbing so far."

Alice

• Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2013, 10:04:41 pm »
A link to eRep would be cool too. I may have been the only person to exclusively enter eRep from the forum button <_<
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
Quote from: Professor Bob Boblo
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

Kumnaa

• Kumnaa
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2013, 05:40:28 am »
Make threads in the suggestions forum or I'll forget

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

17:49 <%A_Wellesley> We had some fun with eightball yesterday
17:49 <%A_Wellesley> According to it, I have a bigger penis than Dish