Author Topic: A couple tweaks...  (Read 830 times)

Butjam

• Failed Messiah
  • Administrator
A couple tweaks...
« on: July 22, 2013, 09:05:17 pm »
For those of you who aren't boring enough to go through the suggestions forum, this is just a heads up to a couple of recent tweaks!

1. Youtube videos now work! Simply post the URL into your message and it will be automatically embedded into your message

2. 'Recent topics' has changed to 'Recent posts'. This lists the most recent posts on the forum, but does not filter out BBH. As such it isn't perfect, but it's still very handy for finding topics that you've read but wish to respond to. It can be accessed just like recent topics, but now there is also a shiny link at the top too!"View the most recent posts on the forum"

3. Avatars fixed, cosmetic change, just stops the cutting off the bottom of it.

Thanks to Harry who found the Youtube mod for me, sorry I haven't installed it until today, version 1.0 was clashing with certain parts, however 1.1 was released today and is wonderful.

Also thank you to Darkmantle, who held my hand through navigating the CSS and PHP which I know next to nothing about. If you have more changes that you'd like to see, drop a line in the 'Suggestions' forum and I'll look into it.

Lots of love,
your friendly neighbourhood Butjam xxx
[20:04] <&butjam> .seen TheMessiah
[20:04] <&fapfire> Looking for yourself, eh butjam?

Quote from: RodneyMcKay
Can we all just play the game and have a bit of fun please.
Angry butjam is best butjam.

Alice

• Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
Re: A couple tweaks...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 10:23:29 pm »
You need to fix that issue where BBH posts don't add to postcount <_<
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
Quote from: Professor Bob Boblo
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar

• Global Moderator
Re: A couple tweaks...
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 11:40:53 pm »
You need to fix that issue where BBH posts don't add to postcount <_<

This.
HRH Pope Digby V, Prince of Hanover, KC, KG, KP, GBE, OGS, FRSL, BGD, PhD
Chancellor of BBH Open University