: Minor changes  ( 2937 )

Malkaiser

• : 7572
Re: Minor changes
« #40 : October 21, 2013, 04:58:40 PM »
I contributed quite a lot to the gameplay and activtity, remember that I always ran what I did by you first.

Wayne

• Pretty much the most badass eUKer...
  • Archivists
  • : 2517
« #41 : October 21, 2013, 05:02:37 PM »
no

one

cares

Alice

• Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Boblo Island
  • : 18315
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« #42 : October 21, 2013, 05:04:43 PM »
I contributed quite a lot to the gameplay and activtity, remember that I always ran what I did by you first.
You didn't ask if it was ok to create multiple accounts to play the game and access multiple house forums. You can't cure vile cheating troll scum like you.
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
: Professor Bob Boblo
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

Malkaiser

« #43 : October 21, 2013, 05:21:25 PM »
I didn't do that as far as I can remember, the whole point was that the other account was banned.
I was a Mystery Knight, it's part of the setting.

I was only found out a month after the game ended so even if I did it wouldn't have changed anything.

It can't be healthy to be negative all the time?

Alice

• Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« #44 : October 21, 2013, 05:24:15 PM »
I didn't do that as far as I can remember, the whole point was that the other account was banned.
I was a Mystery Knight, it's part of the setting.

I was only found out a month after the game ended so even if I did it wouldn't have changed anything.

It can't be healthy to be negative all the time?
So you conveniently forgot about your 'final.boss' account you tried to use to access Lannister forum and was banned at the same time as your 'Daemon Blackfyre' account. Mystery Knight is not a justification for creating multiple accounts in both eRepublik (even running them for congress and PTO'ing parties on them) and on the forums. Maybe you should be a bit healthier and not attempt to sabotage and pour venom onto anything the community has created.
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

Malkaiser

« #45 : October 21, 2013, 05:37:41 PM »
Yeah its clear to everyone who is full of venom.

Alice

• Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« #46 : October 21, 2013, 05:39:19 PM »
No answer for the multiple account I just pointed out and you lied about barely minutes before. If you're going to pretend that you have ever come clean, then this is not a great way to show it.

Malkaiser

« #47 : October 21, 2013, 05:43:23 PM »
You also called me a paedophile once, burden of proof is on you. I don't think I did have more than one since I had one proxy used by Expats to watch BBC iplayer.

I don't think this discussion is very helpful to anyone, why not take it to pm?

Alice

• Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« #48 : October 21, 2013, 05:46:21 PM »
I already named it and pointed out that it was simultaneous, your cheating comes so natural to you that you can't remember the extent of it, or is your lying tongue flailing around still trying to deny the truth laid before you?

Butjam

• Failed Messiah
  • Administrator
  • : 2732
« #49 : October 21, 2013, 06:03:24 PM »
Jesus Christ, go do this over PM, boring now....
[20:04] <&butjam> .seen TheMessiah
[20:04] <&fapfire> Looking for yourself, eh butjam?

: RodneyMcKay
Can we all just play the game and have a bit of fun please.
Angry butjam is best butjam.

Lady Rainicorn

• Sexiest Voice in the eUK
  • : 2689
« #50 : October 21, 2013, 07:22:03 PM »
I'm going to lock this now as its just descending into a not at all fun to read argument, pss a change of pace would be nice guys

Announcements are up for all to see, any discussion or concerns with said announcements can be raised in the Suggestions forum

Cheers
Founder of eUK Domestic eCricket League
Special Forces
FM #39
MBE
Ex-Speaker of the HoC