Alice

• Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Boblo Island
  • : 18315
  • Rabbit hole explorer
Update forum rules
« : November 05, 2013, 07:17:29 PM »
http://forums.erepublik.co.uk/index.php?topic=76129.0

There are infraction points referenced in the rules yet I have been issued a warning. Is this a warning that I may get infraction points or is it a reversion to the old warnings system that nobody has been told about?
Seems like now people just get stuck on moderated posts on a whim, instead of any tiered warning or infraction system.. how does it work now?
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
: Professor Bob Boblo
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
  • : 6376
Re: Update forum rules
« #1 : November 05, 2013, 07:26:38 PM »
It also seems that after you have made a "rule breaking post" an admin can post twice in a thread, another mod can post in the thread without mentioning a thing about how inappropriate or otherwise that post is.  The thread can get locked 4 days later and then 6 days after the post in question, kdogg can turn up in a dead, locked thread and issue a warning.  What a joke.

Surely if an admin has locked a thread, he has dealt with anything contained within it!
« : November 05, 2013, 07:30:45 PM Dan Moir »

Butjam

• Failed Messiah
  • Administrator
  • : 2732
Re: Update forum rules
« #2 : November 05, 2013, 07:30:40 PM »
Oh, forgot it was still listed as infraction points, the % warning system is used

The 2 people on moderated posts straightaway (jamesw and Goku) were special cases. It takes 20% on your warnings (usually added in increments of 5%) to be placed on moderated posting. It you decrease by 1% no matter your warning level every day. Hope that answers your question, I'll sort out the terminology when I'm not busy with fireworks
[20:04] <&butjam> .seen TheMessiah
[20:04] <&fapfire> Looking for yourself, eh butjam?

: RodneyMcKay
Can we all just play the game and have a bit of fun please.
Angry butjam is best butjam.