Author Topic: there is a TUP PTO attempt  (Read 6234 times)

Kravenn

there is a TUP PTO attempt
« on: June 15, 2014, 01:59:35 pm »
I was quite curious about from where were coming all jamesw's votes.
I don't hide it : I checked vendetta feed and I discovered that

What does Gov will do ? They accept what happen or are decided to stop it ?
What are these "supports" ? I already saw Wayne voted for jamesw. jamesw gave a CS to a guy and he probably voted for him on TUP ?

Does eUK cabinet really want to see the largest party on the hands of enemies (serbia in on the other alliance). TUP + vendetta on hostile hands = they could block all Natural enemy laws.
If they have more than 13 congress members and are able to elect their own CP : impossible to impeach

Most of the time : TUP + Vendetta = more than 20 congress members. So, it will be possible to make donations to foreign national banks ...

What are intentions of the cabinet ?

Retired from eUK politics since June 18th 2014
6x TWO SoFA - 1x TWO dSoFA - 3X Alb MoFA - 3x Alb MoEd - 9x UK MoFA - 3x UK MoD -  15x UK Cabinet Advisor - 56x congress member (47 in UK) - 2x HoC Speaker
Ex TUP Party President - Ex ONE dDIR (dMoFA) - Illyrians Party President (mostly interim)
Author of http://erepubliktuto.wordpress.com

Big Ant

Re: there is a TUP PTO attempt
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 02:37:05 pm »
I would like to mark my return to the forums (After having a chat with Butjam) With a reply to this message from Kravenn.

1) You blame the government for this? This is your own fault
2) You are the only one crying why? Because you know like everyone else, I WILL NOT give you congress! I will pick a young TUPer instead!
3) What goes around comes around kravenn.

You where the fuel behind the PTO of NewEra, you tried and in the end failed to stop an group of active players.
However will all know TUP arent active, you are the cancer of UK. You say jockson kills players, I disagree.. you are worse.

You use new players to remain number 1 for 5 years, to keep yourself in government.

Today that ends. The era of Kravenn dominating congress at the expense of new young players.

That is all.
Past Exp- 44th UK Prime Minister - 3x vCP - 1x MoD - 1x MoHA - 1x MoF Apprentice - 2xRecruitment Officer ESO - 1xMoHA Apprentice - 1xGovernment Advisor - eUK Supplier

Alfagrem

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 02:39:20 pm »
Recently, a law was proposed by a TUP member regarding banning every member of another party in congress from those messages, while it was a bit undemocratic and most definitely not the best thing to do, it passed and something had to be done.

It is being corrected now.

The problem is, the very individuals who seek to stifle democracy and any opposition are leading your party at the moment and if not directly leading, doing what your elected representatives want to do. They’re shaping its policy and claiming to represent you all.

Whilst that is a matter in itself for you members of TUP the problem is that they are supporting a Political Take Over of any other party that opposes them and their rule of the country and freely bringing in enemy combatants to have success in elections.

It’s possible they’re under the impression that groups from that state simply support their view and wish to see them in power, however the truth is far from it and once they gain majority in congress, they will not care about you or anyone in UK for the matter but simply their Polish friends & their Polish resources.

This situation is getting out of hand and even though the people assisting PTO very happily call disregarding elected members and stifling opposition as defending democracy, let me make this absolutely clear, any party working with foreign nations to take over UK will not be entertained.

If you guys love your party and wish to see it serve as an honest member of the eUK community, I would recommend you to elect someone from your own party who’s NOT implicit in supporting a take over of UK. We will not let UK’s treasury be wiped again and our country made fun of by the whole world or the slave of any one nation!

Our fight is with the people who’re actively supporting such actions and continually rob the country, We hope that once freed of your corrupt leadership and their pillaging of your taxes - You will find the courage and ability amongst yourselves to elect decent, hardworking leaders.

1) Open letter citing faults and greivances.
2) Parachute in a leader/candidate.
3) Use members of other parties to dive the vote.
4) Reforming party by driving out founders or existing leaders.

Based on a precedent that was recently set....................this seems legit?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 02:41:03 pm by Alfagrem »

Sambo112

• Aedile
  • Party - UKRP
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 02:50:58 pm »
Well one positive out of this. It's brought both jamesw and alfa back too the forums
Sambo223 k?

Malkaiser

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 02:54:04 pm »
I voted Alfragrem but wish I knew about this. TUP opened pandoras box by:

Supporting last years UKPP PTO (which they did not deserve) and rewarding the culprits with Ministries and CP.

Supporting the New Era PTO (ok maybe THAT congress list was too far) but demanding a non New Eta PP destroying its credibility.

I think people saw Vendettas congress list this time being more balanced and are starting to see TUP (and its sense of entitlement) as the problem.

If you want to stop PTO then stop supporting them yourselves. Nobody is fooled by your political excuses.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 02:57:58 pm by Malkaiser »

Alfagrem

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 03:03:27 pm »
(In reply to Sambo)
I actually came back as I've had some chats with one of the mods about getting this place stream-lined a bit and possibly therefore promoting its use after any overhaul.

I've been lurking for weeks but not got involved as every thread ends up a rehash of the last thread.

<Also the Captcha thing is annoying>

(UKPP Position and forgive the para-phrasing)
Any member can use their vote as they see fit in any elections and are not bound to any party or national whip.

(On-Topic)
Everyone saw this coming and its safe to assume that TUP have some kind of multi-step plan ready to be implemented;

1) Mass-Spam members
2) Mass Spam allied parties
3) Import voters
4) Mass Reporting of any and all accounts
5) Complaining to whigs
6) Recall any votes from lurkers in other parties
7) At the last minute change the party name to "Move to TUP' and start another party called 'TUP' (thus preserving the name)

So, Unless TUP was dumb enough to be caught by surprise I can only assume this and any subsequent media is another attempt to drag the rest of us into your dirty little war and make us choose between 'them or 'that lot'.

Gov, other parties, MUs and any other group would do well to not sanctify any of this poo-poo by paying it attention.

Sambo112

• Aedile
  • Party - UKRP
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 03:21:35 pm »
fair enough good to have you back anyway :p
Sambo223 k?

Wayne

• Pretty much the most badass eUKer...
  • Archivists
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 03:43:52 pm »

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 03:58:18 pm »
If someone wants to PTO a party and they have enough support they can do it. I should care more than I do, but I think the overall vulnerability to PTO in the UK top 5 is indicative of the decline of the UK in general.

Other top 5 parties can expect this in future too, but if TUP does fall it'll be an end of an era. Some of you might celebrate that, I'm sure. Personally I think the only loser will be the UK.
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Wayne

• Archivists
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2014, 04:09:04 pm »
Other Top 5 parties have been through it lately. Yourselves, UKPP, PCP and New Era have all seen the parties PP taken by someone they don't deem to be worthy of it in recent months.  The eUK will survive without one of your boys in control of the party for a month, just like the other month.  The sky didn't fall upon us then. So stop being so melodramatic. 

Butjam

• Failed Messiah
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2014, 04:28:52 pm »
Captcha is gome after 5 posts Alfa, had to deal with a load of spam a few months ago and purge then with fire. So many offers for cheap kitchens...

On topic, surely TUP has enough in-house votes to stop a PTO anyway? Even if it does succeed, I hope jamesw keeps prickishness to a minimum and follows through on the promise of electing TUP members in the congress list
[20:04] <&butjam> .seen TheMessiah
[20:04] <&fapfire> Looking for yourself, eh butjam?

Quote from: RodneyMcKay
Can we all just play the game and have a bit of fun please.
Angry butjam is best butjam.

Sambo112

• Aedile
  • Party - UKRP
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2014, 04:53:25 pm »
Captcha is gome after 5 posts Alfa, had to deal with a load of spam a few months ago and purge then with fire. So many offers for cheap kitchens...

On topic, surely TUP has enough in-house votes to stop a PTO anyway? Even if it does succeed, I hope jamesw keeps prickishness to a minimum and follows through on the promise of electing TUP members in the congress list

Damn been wanting to refit my kitchen for ages now :P

Also jamesw has taken the lead so maybe TUP doesn't have enough to hold this off. I feel Vendetta may not be as nice to TUP as Mwc was a couple months ago
Sambo223 k?

Chaznoodles

• Woldean Court
  • Rightful King of the Multis
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2014, 05:10:23 pm »
Personally, I believe that if Vendetta truly wanted to be regarded as the 'opposition' and as a political party, they would've played this normally, rather than resorting to underhand tactics such as PTOing the TUP. TO me, this makes them look like they won't play by the rules to win, thereby ruining the enjoyment for others.
Sit by the firelight's glow, tell us an old tale you know.

Malkaiser

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2014, 05:15:00 pm »
Problem is that we have no respect for "the rules" since TUP and friends make up and demand rules  which they don't follow themselves.

There's been one too many TUP supported PTO and multi account to play fair with them.

Big Ant

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2014, 05:19:52 pm »
Personally, I believe that if Vendetta truly wanted to be regarded as the 'opposition' and as a political party, they would've played this normally, rather than resorting to underhand tactics such as PTOing the TUP. TO me, this makes them look like they won't play by the rules to win, thereby ruining the enjoyment for others.

Sorry you weren't saying that last month :D

Hypocrite
Past Exp- 44th UK Prime Minister - 3x vCP - 1x MoD - 1x MoHA - 1x MoF Apprentice - 2xRecruitment Officer ESO - 1xMoHA Apprentice - 1xGovernment Advisor - eUK Supplier

Alfagrem

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2014, 06:02:04 pm »

Which rules are you refering to?

eRules > The fact they can do it, are doing it and others have done it shows, without needing to reference them, that the rules allow for this.

Community rules > They are paying back their enemies in the same coin. To say one 'side' can do it yet the other is not allowed is dumb, wrong and/or highly hypocritical.

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2014, 07:02:53 pm »
To be honest if jamesw does win, it'll be quite liberating for me. For the last couple years I really haven't enjoyed being in the UK, and I know a lot of TUPers feel the same way. TUP has been the only thing keeping us all here really. I think that the attitude from almost all sides has been pretty much "we hate TUP" for a while now though. Well, I guess you'll probably get your way. Even if we do win, I don't really want to work to benefit people who hate us.
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Wayne

• Archivists
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2014, 07:16:37 pm »
If the eUK is pretty much 'we hate TUP' then TUP need to have a long hard look at why the eUK thinks that.  Unless of course it's cuz we are all ungrateful bastards...

Malkaiser

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2014, 07:18:51 pm »
We see you guys playing the alliance game to benefit yourselves, the UK not so much?

Sir Humphrey Appleby

• Permanent Speaker
  • Party - UKRP
  • Sodomy non sapiens
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2014, 07:33:46 pm »
Despite the reservations of Kravenn, the government wasn't privy to this PTO (nor does it support it)

However various TUP bigwigs chanting they're going to jump ship hardly motivates their community to aid them either...
<Guitah> not arguing with a Brit about tea is tha sensible thing to do :)
<Appleby> it is common knowledge it is pointless arguing with an addict :p
<Appleby> thus it is pointless arguing about tea with brits