How is it the gov's job to run an ATO for a party it doesn't control and a party which didn't ask for an ATO.
Oh, I don't know. Maybe to help stop a further influx of Serbs, followed by full PTO and the inevitable decline into a small country with no influence or military support at all.
Okay five little points for you Dan
1) Gov isn't in control of your party. That should be you
2) If you'd of asked for help from the gov early on (as in the day you saw jamesw was running so they had time to organise) they might of helped
3) Congress has CS passes not cabinet members
4) UK has already declined into a small military country (see leaderboards in game)
5) Buy more tissues for your tears
1) This isn't just about TUP. If you don't see the implications for the country then you're an idiot. Well, you're an idiot anyway but even more so if you don't see the implications for the country.
2) Or they might not have because they're more interested in short term lulz than long term national security. Also, please stop using of instead of have. It helps to prove you are an idiot.
3) Pretty much an irrelevant point, although with control of the top 2 parties you would expect Vendetta's share of congress to grow. Even more reason to ATO. Only an idiot would raise this as an argument against helping ATO TUP.
4) In terms of damage we are relatively small. In terms of influence and the assistance we've been able to get from our allies we are well regarded. Only an idiot wouldn't see us losing this as a problem.
5) You're an idiot. I care far less than you think, especially about things that are said by idiots.