Author Topic: Risk of Rain  (Read 1047 times)

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
Re: Risk of Rain
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2015, 02:06:53 am »
btw the mona lisa is boring and vastly overrated
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

Malkaiser

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2015, 10:36:32 pm »
You need to take yourself less seriously! This next comment will bring us dangerously close to a thread or post deletion lock since you've lost this so badly (this is a joke mods) :)

Yes and because I am not a premier league footballer I can't comment on someone's ability at taking free kicks or whatever. You don't have to be a great artist to appreciate art etc.
Using that analogy, the equivalent of what you said is:
"Rooney didn't score in the first twenty minutes of that game! I scored a goal during the two matches I played over the last week!"

To which I said:
"But Rooney was also doing all of the TV for the match and did the prematch entertainment! He is playing another game a couple of days after and played one a few days before".

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2015, 11:06:35 pm »
you allways claim its a joke when you lose.
you are the one entirely responsible for derailing the thread, intentionally goading keers instead of just talking about the game
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2015, 09:49:22 am »
Just because someone has 2m followers doesn't mean they're good at games either. Everyone knows TB is shit at games, it's a running joke. He's popular because autards like you find his fedora wearing style of humour appealing
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28