Author Topic: Leaflet about the EU ref  (Read 834 times)

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
  • Everything is a statistic.
Leaflet about the EU ref
« on: April 11, 2016, 06:43:36 pm »
I take it everyone in England has or is getting theirs very soon, Wales and Scots look forward to yours in May.

9.3£ million to send it to all of England, apparently they gunna spend like 3£ million to make it digital, (no fucking thing costs 3£ million to make digital, especially not half an a4 worth of words leaflet.)

I've personally sent mine back to the conservative party.

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
Re: Leaflet about the EU ref
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 11:01:05 pm »
nice democracy you gots there, the gov telling you what to vote for
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 04:16:23 pm »
nice democracy you gots there, the gov telling you what to vote for

Indeed, Camerons only fucked up government is even against him on this, and they're the ones benefiting from it.

Its so funny they actually tried this, they're just giving munition to all of their oppositions. I hope they do a vote of no confidence as he's just gunna spend millions more to shove the fucking leaflet in welsh and scottish doors. (and without doubt its gunna be two leaflets for wales, one in english the other in welsh.)

Sir Jimmy

• MU - The Legion
  • I'm Just Causally Taking A Sh*t In Your Toilet
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 03:28:31 pm »
(and without doubt its gunna be two leaflets for wales, one in english the other in welsh.)

Haha, so true
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 09:55:16 pm by DeadliestProX »

_3rd_Regiment_The_Legion.png_3rd_Regiment_The_Legion.png
The Legion 3rd Division (Carlini's Avengers)
Captain Spygon

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 07:07:32 pm »
Turns out the UK might have to be monitored by foreign powers to ensure the government doesn't cheat in the vote.

Shows how much democracy we have fucking left doesn't it.

Sir Jimmy

• MU - The Legion
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 09:54:52 pm »
Don't worry, I'm joining the armed forces so if anyone starts a revolution I'll be firing missiles from a submarine at you ;)

In all seriousness what are the chances of the army attacking its own people? Because we swear allegiance to the queen not david cameron :L

Captain Spygon

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2016, 04:14:36 pm »
Don't worry, I'm joining the armed forces so if anyone starts a revolution I'll be firing missiles from a submarine at you ;)

In all seriousness what are the chances of the army attacking its own people? Because we swear allegiance to the queen not david cameron :L

None of our military forces, government etc will be tasked with monitoring the election (afaik). People are seeing the UK as no longer trusted to follow democratic proceedings, the leaflet issue has p much confirmed the government is not to be trusted.

Its very unlikely they'll be a revolt, if the military did start attacking the public, without doubt the country would collapse. Sadly Cameron controls the army not the queen, the queen is just a figurehead, however, she does have public approval to technically void any proceedings, technically. We all have to remember the queen is only there because the public want the monarchy, if the monarchy doesn't provide support to the public, we'd ask it to be scrapped.

Hopefully it wont come to the armed forces being used to attack the public, plus, if our armed forces are used, even the police, the person giving the orders would most likely be a foreign power, not our own government.

Its rather depressing to see our once great nation, that p much taught most of the world democracy is now undemocratic and has to be monitored by the people we once monitored.

Sir Jimmy

• MU - The Legion
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2016, 10:24:39 pm »
I think that the current government is massively scared of the " unknown ". We can't know what will happen when we leave the EU, but they'd rather stay in a position where they know what will happen and pretend to have loads of power. Rather than being ambitious and trying to make UK grate on it's own again.

Also why did david cameron decide to start this debate and referendum if he was going to support to stay in it anyway? Seems like a very counter productive way to run a country tbf

Captain Spygon

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2016, 10:18:36 pm »
I think that the current government is massively scared of the " unknown ". We can't know what will happen when we leave the EU, but they'd rather stay in a position where they know what will happen and pretend to have loads of power. Rather than being ambitious and trying to make UK grate on it's own again.

Also why did david cameron decide to start this debate and referendum if he was going to support to stay in it anyway? Seems like a very counter productive way to run a country tbf

to placate anti eu peeps to win the election, he has no problem having a referendum anyway since he will just subvert democracy to win it. even if we vote to leave theres no guarantee that the government wont just ignore it like what happened in ireland.
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2016, 12:11:08 pm »
He did it purely for votes, as his last term he promised the same thing and it didn't happen, he's used it entirely to regain votes. His own party is now very against him and the public is now even more against him, the fact he shelved the fox hunting repeal means he's losing the countryside votes.

P much he's doing whatever he wants now.

I am personally Pro-EU, granted I want massive overhauls of what our agreement is etc, but leaving it will generally be a bad idea as we have zero friends outside the EU anymore. We basically ditched the commonwealth out of demand by the EU, we need to repair our relations with the countries that actually made us who we are todai, (the commonwealth) and renegotiate our EU terms, because we could easily run the EU and make it good unlike fucking germany and their retarded ways.

I am sort of thinking Cameron wants out of the EU and is using this leaflet as a push, as if we left the EU, no UK citizen has access to EU legal services, and we will entirely rely on his government for everything, p much granting him a sort of marshal law. Probably conspiracy, but it all seems to be aiming at he's very clever at his plans or he is just a fucking moron. (most likely the latter)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: