Author Topic: RE: I'm Alexis the founder of eRepublik.com and I have 3 questions  (Read 574 times)

Emergy Maxfell

Anyone else get this email?

Dear eRepublik top player,

My name is Alexis some of you may know that I am one of the founders of the game you mastered: eRepublik.com

I am reaching out because we are thinking off how to best unlock its future potential. As you know eRepublik.com is a unique game with unique strengths and unique flaws as well.

I know your time is precious, so I only have 3 questions, please just reply to this email with the question number and Yes / No or a), b).

1) Would you try a mobile app version (Android Play and Apple iOS App Store)  of eRepublik.com?
Yes / No

2) If Yes, would you prefer the mobile version of eRepublik.com to be as close an extension as possible to the browser game, or would you prefer it to be a new game, an eRepublik 2, based on the same concept but adapting it fully to a mobile experience?
a) I prefer a close extension of the browser game
b) I prefer a new eRepublik Game based on the same concept

3) Would you be interested in being part of an exclusive early access group of players that would be the first to try a prototype of a mobile version of eRepublik.com?
Yes / No

If you would like to send me directly more extensive feedback on this, please fell free to add it to ypour replay or email me at founderfeedback@erepubliklabs.com

Thank you for your time reading and answering the above and for having been such outstanding players of eRepublik.com. I know its players like you that made eRepublik.com special.

tks & o7

Alexis
Emergy Maxfell, OBE MC KCVS
Fmr. DPM, MoF, MP, GOC RAC, Commodore & Quartermaster

Sir Jimmy

• MU - The Legion
  • I'm Just Causally Taking A Sh*t In Your Toilet
Re: RE: I'm Alexis the founder of eRepublik.com and I have 3 questions
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 06:54:12 pm »
Wait, you're telling me that you, someone who doesn't play the game anymore, has got an email giving you a chance to voice your opinion on how the game should progress.

But me, and active and "GOLD" member, I get jack sh*t... Another reason to be p*ssed at the admins.

btw, my answer is no, I didn't get the email.

_3rd_Regiment_The_Legion.png_3rd_Regiment_The_Legion.png
The Legion 3rd Division (Carlini's Avengers)
Captain Spygon

Lionbeard

• Party - UKRP
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 08:09:28 pm »
I don't even know the password to the email I use for eRep...

Just tell him to shut the game down.
"Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force!" Barbie

RodneyMcKay

• Global Moderator
  • The Legion Commander
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 09:13:41 pm »
They tried a mobile version of the game a long time ago and it was shit.

They clearly just want to carry on trying to milk the game for as much money as possible and on a new platform.

Admiral Rodney McKay DSO
Commander of The Legion
ex-ESO Party President
Admiral of the fleet (Ret.

paultyndale

• Party - TUP
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2016, 03:12:38 am »
Like Sir Jimmy, I'm a Gold player and I can't see that I've had an email either - disgraceful!

I only get the power pack now and I very much doubt I will get it again next month.  Whilst I think some of the problems are down to the kind of player that's been attracted over more recent years, it's quite obvious that they don't have any intention now of ever trying the make erep for the benefit of ordinary players - i.e. not big gold buyers.  Can anyone remember the last time there was a proper mission?

Sir Jimmy

• MU - The Legion
  • I'm Just Causally Taking A Sh*t In Your Toilet
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2016, 11:48:45 pm »
Like Sir Jimmy, I'm a Gold player and I can't see that I've had an email either - disgraceful!

I only get the power pack now and I very much doubt I will get it again next month.  Whilst I think some of the problems are down to the kind of player that's been attracted over more recent years, it's quite obvious that they don't have any intention now of ever trying the make erep for the benefit of ordinary players - i.e. not big gold buyers.  Can anyone remember the last time there was a proper mission?

The tutorial?

_3rd_Regiment_The_Legion.png_3rd_Regiment_The_Legion.png
The Legion 3rd Division (Carlini's Avengers)
Captain Spygon

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: