Author Topic: Hi everyone, again!  (Read 603 times)

Calvinius

Hi everyone, again!
« on: June 17, 2010, 12:14:25 am »
Hi pee-op-lees, I moved from the eUK to eFrance a few months ago, and now I plan to come back.  :twisted:

I presume the reason why I can't post a citizenship application is because is due to V2 coming out soon. I guess that means I'm stuck as a eFrench citizen until V2 is fully released.  ( :x =  :lol: - )

So until then, I'll just hang out with my hopefully-soon-to-be fellow eBrits.   :D

Of course, if anyone knows of a different reason why the citizenship applications are mucked up, please tell me.
[size=150]Darth Gordon OWNS. That cannot be denied. But David Skywalker and Nick Kenobi are awesome too.[/size]

Tomaz

Re: Hi everyone, again!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 01:04:50 am »
they aren't really mucked up as far as I know, we are just very strict.

Keep bugging and they let you in eventually.

Max Blue

• Party - TUP
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 03:14:27 pm »
We do not want Gordon Brown back.  ;)

Calvinius

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 10:31:13 pm »
W00t! I now have citizenship!

I think the reason why it didn't show up earlier was because there was probably some large delay between submitting the application and for it to appear on the page. My bad.

Quote from: "Finest"
We do not want Gordon Brown back.  ;)

Nah, I made fun of both Gordon and David Cameron around the General Election. I went as far as making the Labour logo look like the Galactic Empire symbol, and 'Dave Skywalker' was trying rally support for the 'Tory Alliance'. I couldn't find anything fun to do with Nick Clegg, however. Despite what my sig says.
[size=150]Darth Gordon OWNS. That cannot be denied. But David Skywalker and Nick Kenobi are awesome too.[/size]

Cecil Lizard

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 11:43:45 pm »
Welcome Calvinius. :)
Meanies! Cultural Imperialism!

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE NOOBS?!

If life's a bitch, then it deserves to be treated like one.