Author Topic: Elder Scrolls Online  (Read 3319 times)

Smack

• RP
Re: Elder Scrolls Online
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2014, 04:49:16 pm »
I'd be interested in a BETA key if anyone has one going :)

Ouch £50 to buy the game then a sub of £8.99 a month..... Not liking that format at all. But hopefully they will see the error of thier ways
its a bollocks model. either charge full price or have a subscription, might aswell wait till they remove initial price or no deal

could get 5.5 months for that

Aye, this pisses me off too. Doubt I'll buy it unless I can find it for cheap.

[23] <@Artela> "Smack, aspiring to climb up to gutter level since 2009, and failing due to the lack of a ladder long enough"

BaskB

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2014, 09:14:11 pm »
Crap, I'm hooked!

Graphics are just Gorgeous especially considering its an MMO, they are almost on par with Skyrim, water looks pretty much real!

Gameplay, sadly was what I was fearing and is very "WOW" like with 50 others all running around killing mobs at the sametime as you, havent got far enough to discover if there are "instances" yet, but all quests so far just seem like mass free for alls. Once people spread out I imagine it will improve.

UI I'm liking better than Skyrim with everything just looking more uniformed and tidy.

Wheter its worth £50 + £8.99 a month is another matter, given that I can carry on playing Skyrim for free! I imagine much like WOW it will all be about the Multi group questing that drives the user base.
Regiment 5 - Legion

Lady Rainicorn

• Sexiest Voice in the eUK
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2014, 08:37:55 pm »
Crap, I'm hooked!

Graphics are just Gorgeous especially considering its an MMO, they are almost on par with Skyrim, water looks pretty much real!

Gameplay, sadly was what I was fearing and is very "WOW" like with 50 others all running around killing mobs at the sametime as you, havent got far enough to discover if there are "instances" yet, but all quests so far just seem like mass free for alls. Once people spread out I imagine it will improve.

UI I'm liking better than Skyrim with everything just looking more uniformed and tidy.

Wheter its worth £50 + £8.99 a month is another matter, given that I can carry on playing Skyrim for free! I imagine much like WOW it will all be about the Multi group questing that drives the user base.

Kinda what I feared if it feels like WoW i might as well boot up my old account on WoW again lol

I need a diff MMO to pull me back in for that price
Founder of eUK Domestic eCricket League
Special Forces
FM #39
MBE
Ex-Speaker of the HoC

Carlini8

• MU - Command - The Legion
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2014, 09:17:02 am »
I didn't play it for very long but was there that much of a grind system at play?

I didn't really get hooked, I guess I compare all games like this to the original runescape which I got totally obsessed with as a kid. Hard to top that now that I am an adult.

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2014, 12:58:09 pm »
I didn't play it for very long but was there that much of a grind system at play?

I didn't really get hooked, I guess I compare all games like this to the original runescape which I got totally obsessed with as a kid. Hard to top that now that I am an adult.
just get wasted, will make it much more fun to play
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

Nice Guy Eddie

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2014, 10:09:47 pm »
I love ES games because I get the satisfaction of completing the main quest and walking around as the bad ass king/saviour of the world.  In a MMO I'll be some dork at number 10,000 on some league table.  That takes away the epic nature of the story line.  Why bother?

I'm thinking I'll join and create a custom class called Tourist.  I'll walk around enjoying how pretty everything is and seeing the locations I've always wanted to see.  Then quit.
I'm Bob's multi

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2014, 11:49:43 pm »
I love ES games because I get the satisfaction of completing the main quest and walking around as the bad ass king/saviour of the world.  In a MMO I'll be some dork at number 10,000 on some league table.  That takes away the epic nature of the story line.  Why bother?
inorite
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

LongShotzZ

• Lord Of Everything
  • Party - UKRP
  • I'm not a racist.
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2014, 08:04:28 pm »
Zaphod: "LongShotzZ is slightly better than mediocre."
Sir Rex: "You know you're in deep shit when you have to ask LongShotzZ to bail you out!"
Mwcerberus: "If I had to pick between fighting 50 duck-sized LongShotzZ's or 1 horse-sized LongShotzZ I think I'd have to get my gun and kill all 51."

Calross

• RP
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2014, 08:32:22 pm »
anyone still playing this? tempted to get it this week as i did the beta and was impressed

Wayne: i do often get a hard on for calross

Charles Moncrieff

• I like Pot.
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2014, 01:55:23 pm »
anyone still playing this? tempted to get it this week as i did the beta and was impressed

Played for a while and then just let the subscription run out, might pick it up at some point, found that quests felt meh at best, I was just interested in the crafting side of it all, that was pretty cool and spent quite a bit of time leveling up my guy via blacksmithing and whatnot.