Author Topic: George Bush  (Read 5227 times)

IndieKid

George Bush
« on: January 17, 2009, 06:08:16 pm »
He has to be the worst President of the USA ever right? He's turned the whole world against the USA, he lied to us about Iraq, he launched the invasion of Afghanistan and together in both wars thousands of innocent people have died all for nothing, the Arab world has turned against the west in general and terrorist attacks have happened in retaliation all across Europe because of these wars. He lied to the people who voted for him and he lied to the world. Even now, he refuses to back a UN ceasefire agreement in Gaza because he's to chummy with Israel to realise that thousands of people are dying all because the Israelis want the Palestinians gone. In my mind that amounts to a genocide. If it was anywhere else, the whole world would be in uproar. I for one am glad to see him go and hope Obama will change people's minds about the USA.
Quote from: "Jhorlin"
Quote from: "Pensive"
A wizard did it.
Hacked by Gandalf.
"You shall not [give out your] pass".
Quote from: "Maddog Jones"
the debt should go with Scotland, for Gordon Brown was Scottish.
Quote from: "Blaggard"
He is also a Cyclops, his ancestry must have been welsh.

Barlow

Re: George Bush
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 06:12:13 pm »
I don't care about the US, they're good for lulz though.

2 interesting sites for "the new world order" and all that:
http://prisonplanet.tv/
http://www.infowars.com/

Gives you info on conspiracies and how everybody is a puppet and how the government lie to you by frightening you to do things that are unconstitutional. Heard the show on the old PSP radio ;)
Ideas for a new signature children?

Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 06:15:33 pm »
Quote from: "IndieKid"
He has to be the worst President of the USA ever right? He's turned the whole world against the USA, he lied to us about Iraq, he launched the invasion of Afghanistan and together in both wars thousands of innocent people have died all for nothing, the Arab world has turned against the west in general and terrorist attacks have happened in retaliation all across Europe because of these wars. He lied to the people who voted for him and he lied to the world. Even now, he refuses to back a UN ceasefire agreement in Gaza because he's to chummy with Israel to realise that thousands of people are dying all because the Israelis want the Palestinians gone. In my mind that amounts to a genocide. If it was anywhere else, the whole world would be in uproar. I for one am glad to see him go and hope Obama will change people's minds about the USA.

Like father like son.

I'd also like to point out that the American administration has and has never had any choice but to support Israel. There are far too many powerful American Jews that could lobby the government if they didn't.

Obama has two years to actually make a difference before the Congress elections, and if the Republicans are successful then they'll hinder every single thing he does.
HRH Pope Digby V, Prince of Hanover, KC, KG, KP, GBE, OGS, FRSL, BGD, PhD
Chancellor of BBH Open University

IndieKid

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 06:17:25 pm »
That is true, but I think that it shouldn't just ignore the suffering
A wizard did it.
Hacked by Gandalf.

Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 06:24:17 pm »
That is true, but I think that it shouldn't just ignore the suffering

I completely agree. The administration is spineless to their little German Shepherd in Arabland. If America completely pulled support, Israel would get so badly raped by Iran and and it's neighbours it would have to resort to nuclear war.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... le2000.htm   Ctrl-F 'Israel'.

Teh User

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2009, 09:33:43 pm »
Bush was an imbecile. He didn't do any of this on his own, his advisors and Dick Cheney were the men behind the scenes. He was nothing without his cabinet.
The eUK's Resident Pedant Over Nothing
Teh User
TUP Member
Soldier
eRoyalist

John Forseti

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 12:01:59 am »
Israel doesn't want the palestinians gone, it wants Hamas to stop launching damn missiles at their people, what possible benefit would it be to Israel to just kill them? These are the people to whom the holocaust still exists in living memory! And think about the power and resources at Israel's disposal, if they really wanted to destroy the people of gaza they could have done it in less than a day, infact Israel tries ridiculously hard to minimise civilian casualties because every civilian death and the international media fall over themselves to condemn them, Hamas knows this and uses the Palestinian people as shields, they don't give a shit about about their people, launching their missiles from apartment blocks, schools, food and medicine stores. That way if they kill an Isreali, soldier, civilian, man woman or child it doesn't matter to them, they have a victory. Then when Isreal comes in and takes them out, they get to go to fucking paradise and rape a load of virgins and the surviving leaders get a PR coup. It sickens me that so many people would criticise Israel for defending themselves from these people, Israel is under no obligation, moral or by international law to sit back and let Hamas play, as the saying goes "Russian Roulette with their children". Israel is under no obligation to use proportionate means to combat Hamas, what would that entail? Firing missiles randomly into the gazan towns? Planting bombs in restaurants and hospitals? Infact Israel can under International Law use all it's might against Hamas, the elected fecking government of the gazans that under it's own charter denies Israel the right to exist and it's people the right to life, and yet it restrains itself, it drops leaflets warning of impending strikes, it actually rings people up and tells them to exacuate, even though that would warn away the very people they're trying to defend themselves against. And that is the nation you accuse of genocide? You should be ashamed.

Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 12:13:33 am »
Quote from: "John Forseti"
Israel is under no obligation to use proportionate means to combat Hamas, what would that entail? Firing missiles randomly into the gazan towns? Planting bombs in restaurants and hospitals? Infact Israel can under International Law use all it's might against Hamas,

Does that include the use of weapons banned by the Geneva Convention?

Jews, if anyone, should understand what it is like to be exiled.

John Forseti

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2009, 12:17:34 am »
Israel has not used weapons banned the Geneva convention.

Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2009, 12:26:55 am »
Israel has not used weapons banned the Geneva convention.

Quote from: "Protocol III of the 1980 Convention on Conventional Weapons"
Article 2
Protection of civilians and civilian objects

It is prohibited in all circumstances to make the civilian population as such, individual civilians or civilian objects the object of attack by incendiary weapons.

It is prohibited in all circumstances to make any military objective located within a concentration of civilians the object of attack by air-delivered incendiary weapons.

It is further prohibited to make any military objective located within a concentration of civilians the object of attack by means of incendiary weapons other than air-delivered incendiary weapons, except when such military objective is clearly separated from the concentration of civilians and all feasible precautions are taken with a view to limiting the incendiary effects to the military objective and to avoiding, and in any event to minimizing, incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians and damage to civilian objects.

It is prohibited to make forests or other kinds of plant cover the object of attack by incendiary weapons except when such natural elements are used to cover, conceal or camouflage combatants or other military objectives, or are themselves military objectives.

That and the fact that a(nother) UN building was bit by WP shells under completely false claims that there were militants inside therefore makes at least ONE of the many uses they have been using them for illegal.

John Forseti

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 12:48:59 am »
White phosphorus is not an incendiary weapon, it's not a chemical weapon, it's not a weapon banned under the Geneva convention, it's added to weapons to light up targets at night and provide a smokescreen for troops during the day and it is not being used to target civilians. The US, uses it, the UK uses it and so on. And when Hamas complained about white phosphorus it didn't stop them adding it to their rockets.

How do you know the claims that they came under fire/militants were there, were false? Did the journalists who get their information straight from Hamas tell you? Or did the same UN people who call Ayatollah Khomeini, supreme leader of Iran before the current one, a liberator and think 9/11 was carried out by neo-conservative plot? Those don't sound like reliable sources to me.

Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2009, 10:08:53 am »
White phosphorus is not an incendiary weapon, it's not a chemical weapon, it's not a weapon banned under the Geneva convention, it's added to weapons to light up targets at night and provide a smokescreen for troops during the day and it is not being used to target civilians. The US, uses it, the UK uses it and so on. And when Hamas complained about white phosphorus it didn't stop them adding it to their rockets.

How do you know the claims that they came under fire/militants were there, were false? Did the journalists who get their information straight from Hamas tell you? Or did the same UN people who call Ayatollah Khomeini, supreme leader of Iran before the current one, a liberator and think 9/11 was carried out by neo-conservative plot? Those don't sound like reliable sources to me.

I'm not going to bother replying to that. This thread has been somewhat derailed.

Saw a clip of the mock inauguration on the news last night and when they said "George Bush will exit down these stairs and leave" I immediately imagined someone kicking him down them.

IndieKid

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2009, 03:06:50 pm »
Can you actually hear yourself john? Not to be rude, but Israel have killed thousands of innocent people, they have shelled schools, hospitals, even the main headquarters of the UN. A third of those killed were children. I don't condone Hamas' actions, but remember it is only trying to retake the land it was expelled from 60 years ago. Israel forced the Palestinians of their land just because they were god's 'chosen' people.
A wizard did it.
Hacked by Gandalf.

Teh User

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2009, 01:14:22 pm »
Can you actually hear yourself john? Not to be rude, but Israel have killed thousands of innocent people, they have shelled schools, hospitals, even the main headquarters of the UN. A third of those killed were children. I don't condone Hamas' actions, but remember it is only trying to retake the land it was expelled from 60 years ago. Israel forced the Palestinians of their land just because they were god's 'chosen' people.

Israel didn't exactly force the Palestinians out of their land. Because the surrounding Arab neighbours decided to invade in 1948, it backfired on the Arabs and the 'two state solution' was destroyed. I dislike Israel, but they were there 2000 years ago and expelled by the Romans and there has been no permanent community since then. This is the closest thing to a proper state on that land so far. I hate to say it but only throwing the Gaza Palestinians out into Egypt and making the West Bank a Palestinian State or a part of Jordan will ever work. Israel needs separating from it's neighbours.
The eUK's Resident Pedant Over Nothing
Teh User
TUP Member
Soldier
eRoyalist

shadow

• Woldean Court
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2009, 01:39:44 pm »
Israel also dropped half the Lebanon border full with cluster bombs. In 20 years from now, Lebanese children will still die of those bombs like is happening today in Laos and vietnam. Is that conventional?
Politics: eUK president; congressman (x7), Vice-president (x4); HoL member; BE congres
party politics: UKRP party founder; UKRP party president
minister apps: Mi-6 founder, MoD; MoFa
military: para; US tank; ATLANTIS SG; AIS founder

John Forseti

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2009, 03:30:57 pm »
Quote from: "Shadow"
Israel also dropped half the Lebanon border full with cluster bombs. In 20 years from now, Lebanese children will still die of those bombs like is happening today in Laos and vietnam. Is that conventional?

Yes, war is terrible, which is why we don't like it. If Hezbollah and Hamas really cared about their people they first to the negotiating table, not to the quassam launchers.

shadow

• Woldean Court
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2009, 03:42:14 pm »

Yes, war is terrible, which is why we don't like it. If Hezbollah and Hamas really cared about their people they first to the negotiating table, not to the quassam launchers.

hamas killed 1000 ppl over the past 10 years with rockets, Israel killed 1500 ppl over the past 2 weeks...
Politics: eUK president; congressman (x7), Vice-president (x4); HoL member; BE congres
party politics: UKRP party founder; UKRP party president
minister apps: Mi-6 founder, MoD; MoFa
military: para; US tank; ATLANTIS SG; AIS founder

IndieKid

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2009, 03:46:12 pm »
Quote from: "Teh User"

Israel didn't exactly force the Palestinians out of their land. Because the surrounding Arab neighbours decided to invade in 1948, it backfired on the Arabs and the 'two state solution' was destroyed. I dislike Israel, but they were there 2000 years ago and expelled by the Romans and there has been no permanent community since then. This is the closest thing to a proper state on that land so far. I hate to say it but only throwing the Gaza Palestinians out into Egypt and making the West Bank a Palestinian State or a part of Jordan will ever work. Israel needs separating from it's neighbours.

I hadn't thought about that, but I agree with you. Hamas and Fatah probably won't agree to work together, which is part of the problem. Both sides have been there for roughly the same time, if you look in the old testament it shows that arabs and jews are actually related and from the same family originally.They both came from the same place. The only difference is, Israel has the USA behind it.
A wizard did it.
Hacked by Gandalf.

John Forseti

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2009, 04:01:24 pm »

hamas killed 1000 ppl over the past 10 years with rockets, Israel killed 1500 ppl over the past 2 weeks...

What's that matter? This isn't a numbers game, and the fact remains, Israel wouldn't be killing anyone if Hamas hadn't fired Rockets at them. Who do you blame for the WWII, Germany for Invading Poland, or UK and France who had a pact with Poland. Do you blame Japan for attacking Pearl Harbour or the US for retaliating/ During the invasion of Germany, US Troops killed thousands in not tens of thousand, in the interests of fairness should the Germans have been freely allowed to demolish denver? I think not.

Stefan Dorunga

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2009, 04:18:40 pm »
Well the most awesome thing that I believe sums up US policies is that Congress takes a one week break for Kwanza or whatever it is, while only about 8 senators are jews.
eRomanian Ambassador to the eUK. Here to cater to your imperialist needs :D

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: