Author Topic: Indo Argentina question  (Read 1278 times)

RomanSoldier

Indo Argentina question
« on: January 02, 2009, 04:42:01 pm »
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/tha ... --716713/1

is this true? are they having negotiations? when we could push indo back straight to indo...long long long fight but s.a and Australia could be saved no?

rastari

Re: Indo Argentina question
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 04:46:11 pm »
i love the way that they are now complaining about bugs we should dpam there articles calling them whiners
2 boblo's for epic awesomeness 2008 and 2009

Quote from: "malta1990"
Well, I'll call it a victory to Jerry. Well Done! Gap is too large now.

wazcaster

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 04:47:15 pm »
It would take a serious amount of firepower to push Indonesia back, they're far too strong. We'd have to resort to dirty tactics to make that happen.
As for negotiations, its quite probable they are negotiating, although Indo will probably get to keep the regions it has already conquered no matter what happens.
I[/url] II

RomanSoldier

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 04:53:50 pm »
i belive that Indo only go into Negotiations when they're scared..currenlty we're basicly ATLANTIS vs indo..if we all signed peace treatys on all our other wars including romania.we could push back indo right to indothe new mpp's that kicked off sweden/norway/poland.. poland fought more than sweden and norway they barly even tried, but think of it...

the only reason peace push us back and back is BEACUSE of indo  only good armys in PEACE are Italy and indo the other armies are to add a smaller push when they're tanks arnt going off into a frenzy =p

wazcaster

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 05:27:00 pm »
I think you may have got it wrong there. MPPs only work defensively, so if Argentina were to push into Indonesan territory, Argentina's MPPs wouldnt help it and any MPPs Indo has would trigger, making it Argentina v PEACE.
I[/url] II

Deilos

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 05:34:38 pm »
Actually, that's not true.
MPPs only activate defensively, but can then be used for any battle in the war. Also, Indonesia's MPPs wouldn't activate until Argentina had charged through both South Africa and Australia, as they only activate when a battle is opened against your original territory.
"In three words I can sum up everything I know about life. It goes on." - Robert Frost

RomanSoldier

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2009, 05:36:30 pm »
Quote from: "wazcaster"
I think you may have got it wrong there. MPPs only work defensively, so if Argentina were to push into Indonesan territory, Argentina's MPPs wouldnt help it and any MPPs Indo has would trigger, making it Argentina v PEACE.

it doesn't =], france used their mpp's to attack and steal Belgium off of us which didnt activate our mpp's because its not Original Land, we can do the same and also get their gold and money at the same time(if they keep it in the treasury) =p

wazcaster

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2009, 05:38:01 pm »
Ah, I see. So in theory then Indo could be forces back into their original territory, although its quite probable that unless Indo's economy took a sever hit it would prbably simply take over the territories it had conquered all over again.
I[/url] II

Bestie101

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2009, 05:47:08 pm »
I think this is our chance. Do to them what they did to us in Belgium and throw them out of SA and Auss, the only difference is that SA and Auss ARE actually oppressed unlike their claims of the UK's oppression on Belgium. Its also a bit of positive publicity for Atlantis if we do.

Deilos

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2009, 05:50:53 pm »
Except that ATLANTIS aren't strong enough to do that. Even with all the new MPPs, if we start charging into their actual territories, then PEACE will send all their troops to help, which even without any MPPS activating would mean that we'd lose. Besides, Argentina occupying them is no better than Indonesia occupying them...
"In three words I can sum up everything I know about life. It goes on." - Robert Frost

RomanSoldier

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2009, 05:54:12 pm »
Quote from: "Deilos"
Except that ATLANTIS aren't strong enough to do that. Even with all the new MPPs, if we start charging into their actual territories, then PEACE will send all their troops to help, which even without any MPPS activating would mean that we'd lose. Besides, Argentina occupying them is no better than Indonesia occupying them...

couldnt we start an RW then argentina retreat?=p and i understand about how we're not at our full power now kk=p

Bestie101

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2009, 05:55:58 pm »
Argentina occupying them is no better than Indonesia occupying them...

Yes, then start resistance wars just as the france did.

RomanSoldier

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2009, 06:04:55 pm »
Quote from: "Bestie101"

lol quite funny tho, u notice France failed their RW cant even keep their own military and citizens on the same side as them=p

fights came extremely close every time

rastari

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2009, 11:14:53 pm »
Quote from: "RomanSoldier"
Quote from: "Bestie101"

lol quite funny tho, u notice France failed their RW cant even keep their own military and citizens on the same side as them=p

fights came extremely close every time

that was other peace members not really french people, but people are always for the medal
2 boblo's for epic awesomeness 2008 and 2009

Quote from: "malta1990"
Well, I'll call it a victory to Jerry. Well Done! Gap is too large now.

Tamas Dzsudzsak

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2009, 11:19:48 pm »
I spotted it aswell, even submitted a formal plan for the CAF command to pass onto ATLANTIS, we could have the Indonesians all the way back into Indonesia.  :evil:
Its not about attacking the Indos starting regions, we could have got them out of every occupied territory they had, all we had to was make peace with the French to keep the indos out of europe.

We look weak again.

Taytaz

• Party - PCP
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2009, 11:31:41 pm »
Australia isn't really fussed...dw

Tamas Dzsudzsak

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2009, 11:33:43 pm »
I wasn't thinking it to free the Aussies, Argentina can keep what we would take in the occupied regions of Australia, let Indostralia have its two regions.

Taytaz

• Party - PCP
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2009, 02:42:09 am »
stop trolling!

Nemo Mobilis

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2009, 06:47:53 am »
I think we should force Indonesia back to its home territories and release the nations they conquered back to their original masters. It seems silly to not even try considering ti will teach them a lesson about picking a bad fight, the same it taught us to not boldly charge into the fray against a fully armed netweork of MPP's. If we don't it looks like we roll over at every struggle.
"No man born with a living soul can be workin' for the clampdown." Joe Strummer

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: