Author Topic: Navy/RAF  (Read 2984 times)

Max Blue

• Party - TUP
Re: Navy/RAF
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2010, 10:57:33 am »
Quote from: "Dishmcds"
Quote from: "finest01"
It doesn't matter what the f you call them. Please make important changes or don't bother at all. Thanks for wasting some time.

Wut? We haven't hardly done anything yet. It's a bit hard when you're facing an invasion from six sides to change military structure, regardless of whether those changes are good or bad.

Give it some time, the term is literally 3 days old.

I appreciate the term has just begun. I just don't see why time is being spent on a useless name change. Making a sub division between the Paras and Navy also seems pointless - it will just cause confusion and problems.

malta_1990

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2010, 03:58:18 pm »
Quote from: "Tomaz"
And spitfires are much less effective than tornadoes, regardless fo time issues, they would be the baby paras.
Spitfires won WWII. How's that for effective.
<FinalDestiny> we should strip Shadow
<FinalDestiny> wait, that came out wrong
<malta_1990> ewww
<WelshLad> you don't say

betafoxtrot

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2010, 04:04:38 pm »
Quote from: "malta_1990"
Quote from: "Tomaz"
And spitfires are much less effective than tornadoes, regardless fo time issues, they would be the baby paras.
Spitfires won WWII. How's that for effective.

That and no one is actually going to fly these planes  :|

<LaurenTaylor>   Betafoxtrot: you're one of my top 10 favourite people :P

Max Blue

• Party - TUP
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2010, 04:22:45 pm »
Quote from: "betafoxtrot"
Broken already are they?  :lol:

betafoxtrot

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2010, 04:27:53 pm »
Quote from: "betafoxtrot"
Broken already are they?  :lol:

Sadly yes  :oops:  :D

Dishmcds

• Party - UKRP
  • Look behind you
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2010, 06:22:04 pm »
I appreciate the term has just begun. I just don't see why time is being spent on a useless name change. Making a sub division between the Paras and Navy also seems pointless - it will just cause confusion and problems.

There's been about two conversations and four threads thus far. I'm not sure what you're on about "time being spent", to be honest :S
[size=150]Former 7 time Erepublikan President[/size]

Hermanos

Max Blue

• Party - TUP
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2010, 07:36:59 pm »

There's been about two conversations and four threads thus far. I'm not sure what you're on about "time being spent", to be honest :S

'two conversations and four threads thus far'

This proves my point. I consider this to be time. Time being wasted.

Dishmcds

• Party - UKRP
  • Look behind you
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2010, 07:46:24 pm »

Yet, you have no idea how long, how much, or what is in it. I consider that an uninformed opinion.

Hermanos

Max Blue

• Party - TUP
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2010, 07:53:36 pm »

Yet, you have no idea how long, how much, or what is in it. I consider that an uninformed opinion.

Time is being wasted. It does not matter who is discussing it, how long they have been (persumably a long time if there have been 4 threads), or whats been said. It is not needed, change for the sake of change is pointless.

John Forseti

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2010, 08:32:29 pm »
I consider this to be time. Time being wasted.

You would have a point if there was actually anything more productive they would have done otherwise.

Max Blue

• Party - TUP
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2010, 08:35:14 pm »
Quote from: "John Forseti"
I consider this to be time. Time being wasted.

You would have a point if there was actually anything more productive they would have done otherwise.

They could be physically PMing citizens moving them to London, securing displaced French and Germans come to the eUK rather than go elsewhere. The eUK is not running perfectly, there are plenty of things to be done.

Dishmcds

• Party - UKRP
  • Look behind you
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2010, 08:37:37 pm »
They could be physically PMing citizens moving them to London, securing displaced French and Germans come to the eUK rather than go elsewhere. The eUK is not running perfectly, there are plenty of things to be done.

Oh, my fault. I forgot we're working as a team. Let me go run and tell the MoHA to stop doing that, and I'll get right on that.

Seriously, you act like we haven't already made these things priority and have people working on them. We've got a team of 500+ people on these forums working on tons of different things at the moment. It's not the Job of the Prime Minister to PM every single citizen, but to ensure that someone is already doing it.

And trust me, someone is already doing it.

Hermanos

Max Blue

• Party - TUP
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2010, 08:44:26 pm »
Oh, my fault. I forgot we're working as a team. Let me go run and tell the MoHA to stop doing that, and I'll get right on that.

Seriously, you act like we haven't already made these things priority and have people working on them. We've got a team of 500+ people on these forums working on tons of different things at the moment. It's not the Job of the Prime Minister to PM every single citizen, but to ensure that someone is already doing it.

I am in the MoHA it just seems that the support is just not there. There are relatively few people putting PM's out there, doing hard graft.

I am not suggesting you be sending out PM's that would be daft.  :lol: It would be nice if everyone else was helping, instead of busying themselves with pointless threads.

Da Gamer

« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2010, 08:48:51 pm »
Well I wouldn't mind helping with something if you could guide me in the right direction
<Trooper_C>   NO ONE CAN HERE YOU CHA CHA CHA IN SPACE ;__;

Mahmoud Ibn Abdullah

« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2010, 08:49:22 pm »

I am in the MoHA it just seems that the support is just not there. There are relatively few people putting PM's out there, doing hard graft.

I am not suggesting you be sending out PM's that would be daft.  :lol: It would be nice if everyone else was helping, instead of busying themselves with pointless threads.

That's not the PM's fault.
I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool.

Dishmcds

• Party - UKRP
  • Look behind you
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2010, 08:50:25 pm »

And the MP's who are messaging?

Hermanos

Max Blue

• Party - TUP
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2010, 08:55:30 pm »
Quote from: "Mahmoud Ibn Abdullah"

That's not the PM's fault.

:lol: I never said I was the Prime Ministers job. I said why do people entertain piontless ideas that wastes all our time.

Anyway. We can either continue this thread or we could all go away and do something useful.

Max Blue

• Party - TUP
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2010, 08:56:24 pm »
Something useful like voting this down http://www.erepublik.com/en/United-Kingdom/law/23002  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:D

betafoxtrot

« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2010, 10:20:54 pm »
I know this isn't the place to post this in the PM bashing thread, but did you here they're making and RAF apparently  :o

raddis91

« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2010, 10:29:52 pm »

I hope you appreciate the irony of you posting in the topic that people are wasting time by posting in this topic
Because I Can.