Author Topic: Just a Quick Saturday Update  (Read 800 times)

Dishmcds

• Party - UKRP
  • Look behind you
Just a Quick Saturday Update
« on: January 09, 2010, 11:28:09 pm »
So, we doing alright. We still haven't been invaded, and we're still fighting to help our allies in France and Germany. Overall, things are pretty normal.

Now, the one thing I think as a population that we need to work on, which we are all guilty of at some point, is to stop treating each other like idiots. We all realise that the situation in Germany is bleak, as is the situation in France. This does not mean, however, that we should stop fighting, nor does it mean that we're going to give up and go home.

There are little things that each of you, as UK citizens can do to help in the matter. If you see someone fighting in the wrong battle, send them a simple, polite PM. Get them involved. If you see someone living outside of London, once again, send them a polite PM and get them involved. Get the here. They may be able to invade us in game, they can't take away from what we've built thus far here or in the military. It's not like they take us over and get ownership of the hubs or forums.

Overall, be polite, kind, and helpful to each other, instead of being pissed off, and acting like a Royal Twit. It's not going to help anyone if you call them an idiot, etc, nor will it help you.

That's it for now, UK. We'll emerge on top, it will just take us a while.

Dish
[size=150]Former 7 time Erepublikan President[/size]

Hermanos

Karacticus

• Archivists
Re: Just a Quick Saturday Update
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 12:24:13 am »
And I'd reiterate our leaders sentiment. If folks are really unable to get a moving ticket - send them my name and I'll sort it out  :)
A political party is not a party. There are no crisps, jelly or ice cream.

howiex

Re: Just a Quick Saturday Update
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 06:02:18 pm »
I'd add avoid being patronising, not that anyone in particular has but its something people fall into often without realising
Congressman [1]