Author Topic: The best GTA?  (Read 2202 times)

John Forseti

Re: The best GTA?
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2009, 10:48:22 pm »
If you could take the customisation of GTA SA, the fun of GTA VC and the advanced design of GTA IV, you'd have a game so great I wouldn't be able to stop playing.

Otherwise I prefer Vice City, I had more fun on it than any other GTA game, not the others were bad.

GloriousFailure

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2009, 01:55:20 am »
The customisation of SA wasn't good anyway; I basically ignored it all, started turning into the sims with guns for a while there.

GTA IV had everything a GTA game should have. VC still had the better setting and characters, sure, but I prefered every aspect of the gameplay in IV.
I feed off your tears.

http://www.last.fm/user/Dysphonia

Deathtoll32

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2009, 02:15:47 am »
GTA IV is the best. I'm disappointed they couldn't get better graphics considering they were on next-gen consoles, but it was still a good game.

Out of the others, I've only played San Andreas and I might have played Vice City once.
former Prime Minister x1
former UK Congressman x4,
former Minister of Finance x1
Ambassador to eGermany
PCP ★ ☭ ★ Member

rastari

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2009, 04:44:00 pm »
to me the games are a little over rated, but still worth the money vice city for the pc in particular because you can change the settings how you like
2 boblo's for epic awesomeness 2008 and 2009

Quote from: "malta1990"
Well, I'll call it a victory to Jerry. Well Done! Gap is too large now.

eadie

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2009, 03:37:56 pm »
I love the simplicity of the first one, I remember getting it when it first came out, it was just so different to anything else.
As for the 3D games, I would say GTAIII is my fav, and San Andreas is my least liked though it was still good.

GTAIII > GTA4 > Vice City > San Andreas

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: