Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 1235 times)

Longbaugh

Greetings!
« on: February 16, 2010, 04:04:44 am »
I just moved here (permanently) from Ireland. I'm here to fight and help rebuild (thanks for the approval, GLaDOS).

I'm staunchly anti-EDEN and pro-Phoenix. My wiki page can be found here. And my newspaper, The Long Bow can be found here. Everything I am can be found in those two links. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Also, for full disclosure, my organization is Orchid Worldwide. I've had it headquartered in London since July of last year.

I look forward to getting down to business and fighting off those EDEN bastards.
Economic left/right: -7.62
Social libertarian/authoritarian]-6.77[/color]

[size=150]Now who's respon, I say who's responsible for this unwarranted attack on my person?![/size]

John Thunscorpe

Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 04:31:27 am »
Welcome  :mrgreen:
X1 Party President
X1 uMoW
X2 uMoLA
X3 Head of FDP's Community Action Program
X1 UK Ambassador to Hungary
X2 Welcoming Committee PMer

Economic Left/Right]

Sir Botham

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 04:47:42 am »
A warm welcome to you. :)

[size=150]☭[/size][/color]

Baron von Awesome

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 06:39:24 am »
Oh hey! I hope you enjoy it here.
Citizen of Wales
RFA Member
Confused, most of the time.

Barbaruj

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 08:54:11 am »
Well, if you 'eat Americans', we've certainly got plenty to go round. Welcome and 'tuck in'  :D
NEW to eUK? NOT a member of the OFFICIAL military? Want FREE GUNS......EVERY DAY? 'Course you DO!
Check out the government sponsored UK CivGun Giveaway!!! and get yourself strapped

Steve Steinbeck

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 09:54:47 am »
/me waves

malta_1990

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 11:09:00 am »
Hey there Longbaugh and welcome to eUK. I followed your articles during Operation Pig Mac.
<FinalDestiny> we should strip Shadow
<FinalDestiny> wait, that came out wrong
<malta_1990> ewww
<WelshLad> you don't say

Longbaugh

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 11:16:53 am »
Quote from: "malta_1990"
Hey there Longbaugh and welcome to eUK. I followed your articles during Operation Pig Mac.

The good will of a legend like you is much appreciated.  :D

[size=150]Now who's respon, I say who's responsible for this unwarranted attack on my person?![/size]

malta_1990

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 11:29:57 am »
Quote from: "Longbaugh"
Quote from: "malta_1990"
The good will of a legend like you is much appreciated.  :D
Thanks. :D
<FinalDestiny> we should strip Shadow
<FinalDestiny> wait, that came out wrong
<malta_1990> ewww
<WelshLad> you don't say

Tomaz

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 05:30:24 pm »
Malta is a legend.. wow anyone can be nowadays ;)

Sup Bigtree

Max Blue

• Party - TUP
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2010, 08:43:55 pm »
Hey welcome! Your a top guy, I've been following your articles and I remember you were very decent to me when I was the ambassador to Ireland. o/

Longbaugh

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 04:12:02 am »
And, I remember you... UK's finest!

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 11:27:25 am »
I thought the UK were all faggots who would be sucking on US dick if it wasn't for America saving our asses in WW2 Longbaugh? That's what you told me the other day. Apparently if it wasn't for you big tough Americans we'd be speaking German now, and I quote "we won WW2 almost entirely on our own". Way to massively insult hundreds of thousands of dead Brits and your new country. Apparently we're also the Evil Empire.

Nice Longbaugh, want to insult us anymore?
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

Longbaugh

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 09:04:12 pm »
Excuse me, Iain. But you went on a tirade trying to tell ME about how "successful" the Iraq War was. You even used the dirty Fox News-style political trick of assuming I don't care about Kurdish lives.

As an American who has been opposed to that war since before it started, I took exception to your blatant ignorance and I reminded you that your boy Tony Blair is complicit in the murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent lives. You proceeded to boot me from the channel because I made your dick feel small.

Your statements about Patton's campaign in Africa not being that big of a deal revealed to me just how stupid you are (he defeated Rommel, for christ's sake!). In light of you trashing my President (and thus starting all of this), I had no qualms in playing your game... especially when you belittled our involvement in WWII. Now, if you're at all capable of deductive reasoning then you must have surely been able to figure out that I have a littany of complaints about my own RL country. I don't need you, someone who talks about the Iraq War in the past-tense, telling me what's up. I don't worship flags, Iain.

For a Brit to tell me, an American who marched twice in San Francisco in late 2002, that the Iraq War WAS successful when it ISN'T... when American lives continue to be lost... and when it was Tony Blair's endorsement of GWB's disastrous policy that gave GWB the political points to GO TO WAR... all of it is disgustingly insulting.

Especially considering that the United Kingdom has all-but pulled out completely... and left us to clean up BOTH OF OUR COUNTRY'S mess.

You really want to get back into this???

I had enough of people bringing RL history into this game in eIreland, where I chastised petty Irish who constantly bring up events from the 1920's.

John Bartlett

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 09:06:38 pm »
Quote from: "Tomaz"
Malta is a legend.. wow anyone can be nowadays ;)

+1

Hello and Welcome.
[size=180][/size]
Quote from: "Goku Jones"
John Bartlett is a visionary and you are all too scared or self interested to follow him.

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 09:14:20 pm »
Quote from: "Longbaugh"
Excuse me, Iain. But you went on a tirade trying to tell ME about how "successful" the Iraq War was. You even used the dirty Fox News-style political trick of assuming I don't care about Kurdish lives.

As an American who has been opposed to that war since before it started, I took exception to your blatant ignorance and I reminded you that your boy Tony Blair is complicit in the murder of hundreds of thousands of lives. You proceeded to boot me from the channel because I made your dick feel small.

I booted you from the channel because you did actually say something on the lines of "who cares?" when I mentioned the mass murder in Iraq, after previously stating you were against the war due to the number of soldiers who had died. IMO that means that you don't care about non-American lives.

Your statements about Patton's campaign in Africa not being that big of a deal revealed to me just how stupid you are (he defeated Rommel, for christ's sake!). In light of you trashing my President (and thus starting all of this), I had no qualms in playing your game... especially when you belittled our involvement in WWII. Now, if you're at all capable of deductive reasoning then you must have surely been able to figure out that I have a littany of complaints about my own RL country. I don't need you, someone who talks about the Iraq War in the past-tense, telling me what's up. I don't worship flags, Iain.

See above where you called us a bunch of useless faggots who would have lost WW2 if you hadn't bailed us out. Tbh, my only response to that is "GTFO amerifag". I think your comment about how we'd be sucking German Dick particularly inadvised as opening comments shortly before joining our country.

For a Brit to tell me, an American who marched twice in San Francisco in late 2002, that the Iraq War WAS successful when it ISN'T... when American lives continue to be lost... and when it was Tony Blair's endorsement of GWB's disastrous policy that gave GWB the political points to GO TO WAR... all of it is disgustingly insulting.

I do support the Iraq war, and I do think that soldiers should be deployed to fight for our values. After all, if you say "Democracy is the most important thing, but its not worth fighting for abroad" you're essentially saying they don't deserve the same level of rights as you do.

Especially considering that the United Kingdom has all-but pulled out completely... and left us to clean up BOTH OF OUR COUNTRY'S mess.

You really want to get back into this???

You do realise that you're slagging off the UK to the UK right?

I had enough of people bringing RL history into this game in Ireland, where I chastised petty Irish who constantly bring up events from the 1920's.

Hey mate, I never mentioned WW2, you were the one who made the leap of faith from me criticising President Fail O'Bama for being a useless indecisive turd presiding over a country with no basic healthcare coverage and an education system which ranks as third world to WW2. It was you who started saying our armed forces are rubbish, and that our families, who died to keep freedom in Europe alive whilst the US dwelled in glorious isolation, were basically cowards. And yeh it was you who said that we would have lost the war if you Amerifags hadn't saved us.

Way to go making a nice smooth entry to the UK Longbaugh.

Remember guys, EDEN are quaking at the thought of a Longbaugh Presidency!
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

The B

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 09:20:53 pm »
The B, Knight of Spamalot

AltmerVampire

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 09:22:49 pm »
Hmmmk...
[size=200]I'M VOTING INDIEANDY... GODDAMMIT, I'M VOTING JB[/size]

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”