Author Topic: UKRPs Spin  (Read 367 times)

70mD

UKRPs Spin
« on: February 24, 2010, 06:08:08 pm »
This month the UKRP are going with this template, but tailor the region, alliance and person - the UKRP are sending this to everyone. Heads up  ;)

Hi Sonicslice,

I know you're definitely fed up with people getting in touch begging for your vote so i'll apologise in advance.
The RFA and UKRP have worked together in the past and this month especially we need a strong Congress; as previous UKRP Party President and multi term Congress winner myself, i've been called upon to represent the UKRP for Congress in the Capital. After the trials of the war, i'd hope that i could count upon your support this Thursday to ensure that that London achieves a good result, and returns a decent Congress to best serve you!

I'd also hope that you'll realise from my past that i'm really here with you, supporting the best interests of everyone (taxes really need to come down as soon as they can!), and that i possess the experience and know how to serve you in Congress. After 2 years of this game, and especially after the last few weeks, i'm reasonably sure i can stick up for what's right if you gift me your vote and support my run. I'm always here to assist you should you require me and will take the time to help any in need, whatever the problem.

You can read my Manifesto here if you're interested (it has pictures!), but i'd hope that my dedication to the cause is apparent from the efforts that i've already put in.

I know that we need a strong effort to rebuild after the war and i'm hoping that you'll help put me closer to that end. A vote for Raziel Darkheart of the UKRP is essentially a vote for you...just visit that Election Page on Thursday via your Community tab in the main blue bar and send that vote flying!
Keep in touch,
Raziel Darkheart
[size=85]1xMoF FX Trader
2xMoHA Apprentice
1xMoW Messaging Fairy
RN - HMS Defiant
1xCongressman for NW[/size]
Resident of eIsrael
Malta!

Raziel

Re: UKRPs Spin
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 06:11:12 pm »
You are such a muppet....

John Forseti

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 06:11:46 pm »
I like this post.

Raziel

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 06:13:32 pm »
Which one? The one where an idiot has no clue or the one where i call him a muppet?

Final Destiny

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 06:13:43 pm »
Does it REALLY matter that messages are being sent? It's not like they are holding a gun to your members to vote UKRP or anything.

The drama over messages being sent is always amusing.

Raziel

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 06:16:09 pm »
Which is what i said in my message to Indiekid when he asked me about this in a private message, which had a similar quote but actually had the recipients name removed....

Oh and lol about that template comment...

Double edit - like i said to Indie..what exactly is the issue with my message? The fact that you didn't send one out like that?

John Forseti

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 06:25:40 pm »
Quote from: "Raziel"
Which one? The one where an idiot has no clue or the one where i call him a muppet?

I was liking my own post. Otherwise I would have said that post.

John F Baker

• Duke of Buckingham
  • Boblo Island
  • Fapping Hand of the King
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 06:26:57 pm »
/me yawns
Admiral Lord John F Baker KHG KOS MBE DSO MID* - Wiki
Fapping Hand of the King and Duke of Buckingham
Author of 'An Oldfag's Cultural History of eBritain'

Quote from: Diakun
johnobrow is a bourgeois concept

IndieKid

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 06:32:07 pm »
You just leaked from the RFA private forum.
My issue with it was that it made it look like the RFA was endorsing you and across the whole country could have destroyed the RFA vote. However, I took it to the top levels privately and my concerns have been put at rest. That was the correct thing to do and you could have talked to the party abou t it before you posted this 70md, this just looks like we're running a negative smear campaign. (Something I was aiming to avioid)
Quote from: "Jhorlin"
Quote from: "Pensive"
A wizard did it.
Hacked by Gandalf.
"You shall not [give out your] pass".
Quote from: "Maddog Jones"
the debt should go with Scotland, for Gordon Brown was Scottish.
Quote from: "Blaggard"
He is also a Cyclops, his ancestry must have been welsh.

GGRyan

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 06:33:58 pm »
Official RFA Reply - This thread does not resemble official RFA stance. Please ignore.
President ~1
Minister of Foreign Affairs ~2
Minister of Legislative Affairs ~2
Congress ~5 Current
Quote from: "Maddog Jones"
'We found one and we're not sure what it does or where to put it, but might as well'.

Final Destiny

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 06:36:12 pm »
On that note this topic is locked and 70mD will be given a warning for leaking.

RFA themselves can decide if they want further punishment for their member.