Author Topic: Hello  (Read 416 times)

Ghost Warfare

Hello
« on: April 08, 2011, 09:48:12 pm »
Hello, I am Ghost Warfare. I like politics and would love to get involved, especially in a political party. I would like one that is not in the Top 5, but is on there way there and with good oppertunities to help in the overall running.

If you believe you have the right party for me, please reply here or PM me with the name of the party, whether you have a private forum, and what place you are?

If you have any suggestions for how I can get more involved in politics, please let me know, thanks.  8-)

Oric

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 06:17:16 am »
Join the Sheep Party or Cake Party, if you'd like a real challenge.

Anyway, I'm Oric. Some hate me, some love me, some are indifferent towards my pancakes. Welcome, & I wish you the best.

Ghost Warfare

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 07:50:09 am »
Well, I am looking for a party with a political name, not a funny/silly name as it suggests to some people immaturity. I would like a party that has maybe been in the Top 5 before and is aiming to reach their again, or even if there is a Top 5 Party that is maybe going through a change of name or a change of policies, that would be great.

Julius Caligula

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 08:05:22 am »
The British Worker's Party, which myself and Oric are both from, just recently made it into the top 5 in the last couple days, we are very young and could use active members, we are centre-left on the spectrum, and are a party for the Worker by the Worker.
Julius Caligula's Profile
Julius Caligula's Wiki

[li]Member of the Marine's Divison of the Ultra Marines[/li][/list]

Ghost Warfare

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 08:37:23 am »
Do you have a private forum?

Oric

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 03:55:52 pm »
Certainly!

Farmilius

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 07:56:46 pm »
UK Workers Party has nice cookies baked by yours truly daily. Mint flavoured are a favourite for the punters.

Ask anyone they're minilicious.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: