Author Topic: Emilie Autumn  (Read 403 times)

Alice

• Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
Emilie Autumn
« on: April 12, 2011, 04:22:27 pm »
Emilie Autumn

Emilie is an American singer & musician, she is an anglophile and identifies as asexual. Unfortunately she is also a vegan due to a flaw in her logic, though this may contribute to her fantastic figure and wonderful good looks. Her performances are more theatre then they are a concert, often she shows off her latest tastes in fashion and this is part of why I love her.

She has such a unique style that combines baroque themes with gothic and electronica which makes her music difficult to categorise. The genre of the album Enchant is listed as New Age in my media player, while the albumn Opheliac is listed as Cabaret, these are sufficient but do not go into the detail required. However, putting musical style behind us, let us look at her fans and culture. Emilie Autumn refers to her fans as "Plague Rats", and she has two pet rats herself called, "Sir Edward" and "Basil" also she has a cat named "Fish". Her fans exhault in thier status as plague rats, and they follow Emilie Autumn in whatever she does. One manifestation of her anglophilia was when she discovered that victorians used to throw "muffin parties", and she immediately began doing this as an event around America.

Emilie Autumn became pregnant on one her tours due to contraception failing, she had an abortion and later attempted suicide (and failed). Her hospitalisation served as inspiration for her music after this point and also prompted her to write a fictional novel about her incarceration in an asylum.
I would recommend giving Emilie Autumn's music a listen, in particular the tracks: 4 O'Clock, Chambermaid, Thank God I'm Pretty, The Art of Suicide and Organ Grinder. Her poetry reading may prove too much so I'd avoid those at least at first.

More pictures for greater justice!

Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
Quote from: Professor Bob Boblo
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

Bob Boblo

• Archivists
Re: Emilie Autumn
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 04:24:00 pm »
I would.
Quote from: kcirp
Quote from: markfish7
Hey, I'm new, whats bob boblo's House?
its a collection of autistic homosexuals

Lionbeard

• Party - UKRP
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 04:26:16 pm »
Quote from: "Bob Boblo"
I would.

Same. That cake looks really nice.
"Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force!" Barbie

Bytes

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 10:32:03 pm »
They look tasty
I think the key to maor words, DD, is MAOR TROOP RALLYING PICNICS!

Alice

• Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 01:08:05 am »
Fun fact: Emilie Autumn ritualistically draws a heart on her face every day to remind herself that life is precious.

More pictures for even greater justice!

Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

Julius Caligula

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 03:44:02 am »
Does she have a penis?
Julius Caligula's Profile
Julius Caligula's Wiki

[li]Member of the Marine's Divison of the Ultra Marines[/li][/list]

painkiller789

• Party - UKRP
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 08:21:26 am »
no she is just a goth
Quote from: Bob Boblo
Painkiller is awesome

Diakun

• Hikikomori
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2011, 10:40:34 am »
Quote from: "painkiller789"
no she is just a goth
that
Nymeus - 5:56 PM
I've got a picture of diakun and his dick
he can easily make people ashamed of how small they are, cause his is big
need to know anything else?

Lionbeard

• Party - UKRP
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 10:53:28 am »
Quote from: "Invalidation"
Fun fact: Emilie Autumn ritualistically draws a heart on her face every day to remind herself that life is precious.

Meh, I've suddenly lost interest.
"Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force!" Barbie

Alice

• Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 10:56:12 am »
Quote from: "Daniel Lionbeard"

If you didn't lose interest at vegan, but at that.. well, shows how screwed up your ethics are !

Lionbeard

• Party - UKRP
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 11:11:39 am »
Quote from: "Daniel Lionbeard"

If you didn't lose interest at vegan, but at that.. well, shows how screwed up your ethics are !

SHE'S A VEGAN?!!!?!?!?!?!

OH DEAR BOB NO!!!

Mr Bull

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 11:16:22 am »
Emilie Autumn

Emilie is an American
I stopped reading after that.
Quote from: "Scipio The Great"
Cabbage

Bob Boblo

• Archivists
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2011, 11:57:34 am »
This whole thread would probably be ruined if any of us tried listening to her music. <_<
Quote from: kcirp
Quote from: markfish7
Hey, I'm new, whats bob boblo's House?
its a collection of autistic homosexuals

Alice

• Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2011, 11:59:20 am »
Heh heh heh. Listen to "Liar" if you want to kill an erection.

Alice

• Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2011, 09:48:33 pm »

Julius Caligula

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 10:13:35 pm »
Quote from: "painkiller789"
no she is just a goth

But she wears pink not black
Julius Caligula's Profile
Julius Caligula's Wiki

[li]Member of the Marine's Divison of the Ultra Marines[/li][/list]

Alice

• Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 01:05:49 pm »
Quote from: "Emilie Autumn - Thank God I'm Pretty"
I know my destiny's such, that I'm all stocking and curl
So everybody thinks that I'm a fucking suicide girl

painkiller789

• Party - UKRP
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2011, 01:46:59 pm »
but she wears pink in a dark gloomy way
Quote from: Bob Boblo
Painkiller is awesome