Author Topic: What's your talent?  (Read 207 times)

Alice

• Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
What's your talent?
« on: April 17, 2011, 04:07:38 pm »

I'm a Dolphin.
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
Quote from: Professor Bob Boblo
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

Lionbeard

• Party - UKRP
Re: What's your talent?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 04:50:01 pm »
I would of said yes to that.
"Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force!" Barbie

Alice

• Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 04:53:52 pm »
'Twas amazing.
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

jimbojoy

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 05:58:33 pm »
Quote from: "Invalidation"
I'm a Dolphin.

SO LONG, AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH.

McAfee01

• Woldean Court
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 06:00:02 pm »
I was in work watching BGT.

Supposedly, telling some guy to flower off out of the pub for trying to turn off the tv was unethical.
10x congressman | 1x Congressional Committee |[/color]Minister of Foreign Affairs x4| Minister of Home Affairs x1 | Minister of Recruitment x2 | Recreating George Orwell's 1984 on eRepublik since 2010 | Winner of the Totally Legit Fellow Award (2011)[/b]

Alice

• Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 06:01:33 pm »
They so poorly understand ethics.

Bob Boblo

• Archivists
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 09:18:55 pm »
Quote from: "Daniel Lionbeard"
I would of said yes to that.

Me too. Hes so fit.
Quote from: kcirp
Quote from: markfish7
Hey, I'm new, whats bob boblo's House?
its a collection of autistic homosexuals

RomanSoldier