Author Topic: Lonely heart, looking for a friend (or a military unit!)  (Read 481 times)

The Disaster

Lonely heart, looking for a friend (or a military unit!)
« on: September 04, 2011, 01:00:51 pm »
Good afternoon,

I'm a recent eUK resident, and am a sort of social newb, though i'm a level 23 ***major. I started off in eGreece this time, though i'm actually a real life subject of Queen Elizabeth (the first, for some reason), and I think it's time to make some friends.

I'd like to be a part of a military unit, so that I might gain some advice on the best way to fight, and possibly the best way to spend my money. Here follows my war face;  :evil:

Not sure what else to say, so I'll say no more.

Talon Karrde

• Party - TUP
Re: Lonely heart, looking for a friend (or a military unit!)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 01:04:50 pm »
Welcome to the country :)

There's a few MU's out there- our armed forces have a fair few now, and (IIRC) three of the major political parties do. Likewise there are militias with one too- which you join probably depends on which path you'd like to take.

Tuus in terra servus, nuntius fui; officium perfeci

Re: Lonely heart, looking for a friend (or a military unit!)
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 07:15:15 pm »

An official welcome from the People's Communist Party

Welcome to the eUnited Kingdom from the People's Communist Party (PCP)!

We in the PCP believe in an equal society, one without an unelected Monarch, one without a self-appointed group of 10 elite 'Advisers', and one where every player can become the Prime Minister, not just the same old embedded elite.

Our campaign and cause relies on the support of new players like yourself, who have ambitions to reach the very top in the eUK. Without yours support, we will continue living in a society where the same old players win the CP elections, month in, month out.

To create a fairer, more equal society for new players like yourself, click here, and click 'Join Party' - http://www.erepublik.com/en/party/people-s-communist-party-113/1

To receive the complementary new players goody bag from the PCP, please follow the link to send me a message, and request free things! - http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/messages-compose/5071335

Thanks,
Harri Morgan
Leader of the People's Communist Party
[size=150]★ PEOPLE'S COMMUNIST PARTY ★[/size]

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: