Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 376 times)

Gurgeh

Greetings!
« on: December 13, 2011, 08:24:06 pm »
I seem to have been part of Erepublik for a long time without ever doing very much, I was probably the traditional 2 clicker for the majority of that time.

However, somehow I've managed to hit level 30 and Field Marshall*** (shortly to move to the next level in both of those) without paying any money;  much attention nor any effort - apart from longevity!

I think it may now be time to get more involved.

Got a PM today about potentially standing for congress - something I'd like to find out a bit more about before committing.  I'll have a look around the forum over the next couple of days but if anyone wants to point me in the right direction in the meantime I'd be grateful.

Let me know if there is anything else you'd like to know.

Cheers

Courtneyy

Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 09:45:16 pm »
Welcome on the forums! o/
Being a TUP member, you might want to request access to our party forums here: viewforum.php?f=712
Otherwise, simply try to get involved! And you might want to join us on IRC, which is where all the fun stuff is happening.

Cheers,
Courtney :)
IRC: Courtneyy
Ingame: Courtneys

Alice

• Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 12:34:06 am »
Hello there, welcome, stay a while and listen.
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
Quote from: Professor Bob Boblo
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

Veruvia

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 10:53:53 am »
Quote from: "Invalidation"
Hello there, welcome, stay a while and listen to Veruvia.

Fixed. Also, welcome. Have fun!
[size=150]Veruvia MBE[/size]
Minister of Home Affairs (x2) || ESO Party President (x2) || Member of Parliament (x2) ||

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: