Author Topic: Jordan Rhodes  (Read 814 times)

unitedrule

Jordan Rhodes
« on: January 06, 2012, 09:03:14 pm »
I don't know if anybody on here watches lower league football but this man is amazing. He's the hottest target in the transfer market and even West Ham are in for him. Four goals SO FAR tonight as well. So does anyone have any views or opinions on him or lower league football?... I'm just happy to be a Huddersfield town fan! :mrgreen:

Prof Moriarty

• RP
Re: Jordan Rhodes
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 09:09:26 pm »
Jordan Rhodes is claimed by Scotland, so I'm happy. Thankyou Andy Rhodes for playing for Dunfermline and allowing your son to have the necessary amount of Scottish schooltime for us to claim him.
Atticus Sand, Lord of Last Post Wins

unitedrule

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 09:14:00 pm »
5 goals now! It's a pity he's now a Scotland international but he will be MASSIVE for Scotland in the future. Funny how he's born in Oldham though!

Prof Moriarty

• RP
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 09:20:03 pm »
Just have a look at the Scotland side: James Morrison (English), Bardsley (English), Mackail-Smith (English) etc.

We claim them because we can.
Atticus Sand, Lord of Last Post Wins

unitedrule

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 09:33:17 pm »
Well at the time when the U21's picked him up he wasn't in this type of form, but was still our top scorer. Probably why England didn't pick him. He's definitely one for the future and hopefully he'll stay at HTFC. Although, I doubt it!

McAfee01

• Woldean Court
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 10:00:02 pm »
Quote from: "unitedrule"
Well at the time when the U21's picked him up he wasn't in this type of form, but was still our top scorer. Probably why England didn't pick him. He's definitely one for the future and hopefully he'll stay at HTFC. Although, I doubt it!
Just cash in and be glad.
10x congressman | 1x Congressional Committee |[/color]Minister of Foreign Affairs x4| Minister of Home Affairs x1 | Minister of Recruitment x2 | Recreating George Orwell's 1984 on eRepublik since 2010 | Winner of the Totally Legit Fellow Award (2011)[/b]

unitedrule

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 11:02:03 pm »
Quote from: "McAfee01"
Quote from: "unitedrule"
Just cash in and be glad.

We don't need the money. That's the thing.

Sambo112

• Aedile
  • Party - UKRP
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 08:45:19 pm »
Jordan Rhodes is a beast
Sambo223 k?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: