Author Topic: eSpanish Embassy  (Read 1442 times)

eSpanish Embassy
« on: April 30, 2011, 12:29:36 pm »
A old proverb in my country is that if you're in a far land where you don't know anything or somebody, the good is present you. By that, let me introduce me: I'm Sebastian Galiano, and I'm the new Ambassador of eSpain in eUnited Kingdom.

I would said a lot of things for this moment, but I hate the useless chatter, it don't take you to anything, but as I announced in my personal presentation, I'm going to do something things here, in UK, as representate at the eSpanish people. All who wants do a question to me, I'll answer it. Greetings to all the peoples of the United Kingdom.
Official Ambassador of eSpain in eUnited Kingdom.

Count of eMonsacro and baron of eVigo.

m60a3tts

Re: eSpanish Embassy
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 10:08:12 am »
New ambassadress  ;)

I´ll stick around here and IRC with same nick: http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1808756

Dr Hugh Jardon

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 10:53:30 am »
Welcome to the UK  :) We're a friendly bunch in here so don't be afraid to have a wander round the forums and throw a few posts around

Please tell me the rumours arent true and Spain are blissfully happy in 'ONE'

m60a3tts

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 12:59:16 pm »
When things aren´t going well, we all try to put the blame on others. When China was "ad portas" there was the usual bithing and whining about ONE not supporting eSpain, not trying to stop the Chinese outside ONE´s borders, and a badly-counselled CP even called for a meeting (Govmt. and congress) on that issue.
When the log of that meeting became public, the CP resigned, the government fell, that political option was swept out the following cp election (that gives an idea of what Sp ecitizens think) and that was the end of the story.

eSpain is fully commited to ONE and its allies, period.

Dr Hugh Jardon

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 01:22:21 pm »
Thats good to hear  :)

I have a lot of time for Spain and your culture (especially being a fan of flowing football and the God that is Fernando Alonso) so it's always a pleasure fighting by your side, especially during these exciting times for 'ONE' in Europe.

Tom Morgan

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 03:12:57 pm »
I do not like Fernando, always complaining.

Glad to hear all is good in Spain regarding ONE :)
[size=85]ecksohh, VC, DSO, MC, MID, MBE.[/size]

m60a3tts

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 02:39:43 pm »
What I miss about F1 is seeing both FA and LH (the most complete and the most agressive & spectacular) in the same car and making Ron Dennis´ life a hell  :lol:

I´ve heard somwhere that these exciting times for ONE may soon jump to another continent  ;)

Dishmcds

• Party - UKRP
  • Look behind you
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 03:05:57 pm »
[size=150]Former 7 time Erepublikan President[/size]

Hermanos

Dr Hugh Jardon

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 03:19:23 pm »
Quote from: "m60a3tts"
What I miss about F1 is seeing both FA and LH (the most complete and the most agressive & spectacular) in the same car and making Ron Dennis´ life a hell  :lol:

I´ve heard somwhere that these exciting times for ONE may soon jump to another continent  ;)

I'm a devout Alonso fan, have been for many years so i'll steer clear of any Hamilton related remarks for fear of a ban  :?

Do you mind me asking about the treaty you had with the Yanks? I'm probably wrong...i usually am...but did you sign a treaty for the yanks to have two regions? I know one could fall into Poilsh hands soon but are the Spanish going after the other one - Asturias

Sorry about all the questions  ;)

m60a3tts

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 10:48:21 pm »
Yep, we signed a NAP with Brazil & USA about 40 days ago. We were fighting and being continually erased in a 2-front war; TEDEN enjoyed the upper hand in those times and ONE could hardly defend some core European territories. It worked fine: Spain got a baybyboom, eUSA got some resources and Brazil got rid of boredom for a while.

ONE HQ was not only aware, but recommended the NAP and is an integral part of it, even when no one from HQ had to sign it. There´s a lot of talk going on about Poland-USA-Canada and the NAP.... We will soon find out what lies ahead.

So far Spain can honor the NAP and support Poland at the same time  ;)

By the way: http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/law/Spain/109405

Sir Humphrey Appleby

• Permanent Speaker
  • Party - UKRP
  • Sodomy non sapiens
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 01:57:30 am »
I should think most people will react rationally with your Canadian NE; I hope your government is aware of such :)
<Guitah> not arguing with a Brit about tea is tha sensible thing to do :)
<Appleby> it is common knowledge it is pointless arguing with an addict :p
<Appleby> thus it is pointless arguing about tea with brits

Tom Morgan

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 07:36:46 am »
Lol, good post :3

Anyone else think the borders across the pond are a bit mental? Oh well, time to smash dem Canadians.
[size=85]ecksohh, VC, DSO, MC, MID, MBE.[/size]