Author Topic: Hello :D  (Read 1095 times)

Smackeroon

Hello :D
« on: January 09, 2012, 08:26:50 pm »
Hi guys i'm new here. In RL i am half serbian and half croat but i joined the eUK because i didn't know which to choose and i love the UK in rl :D

If you could give me advice (any at all) that'd be great. I'm currently level 6  :)

Alice

• Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
Re: Hello :D
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 08:34:56 pm »
Just as well we might not have congress.
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
Quote from: Professor Bob Boblo
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

Tomaz

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 09:02:31 pm »
Quote from: "Invalidation"
Just as well we might not have congress.

????????????????

Firefox30

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 09:09:06 pm »
Quote from: "Smackeroon"
Hi guys i'm new here. In RL i am half serbian and half croat but i joined the eUK because i didn't know which to choose and i love the UK in rl :D

If you could give me advice (any at all) that'd be great. I'm currently level 6  :)

Welcome :-D

I've been here just over a month myself...if you need any initial pointers feel free to look me up ingame (same name).  Most of the older members don't seem to care for helping much, but I'm happy to pass on the little bit I've managed to work out ;-)

Nebojsa

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 09:36:04 pm »
hello and welcome  :mrgreen:

Smackeroon

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 08:52:07 am »
Quote from: "Firefox30"

Welcome :-D

I've been here just over a month myself...if you need any initial pointers feel free to look me up ingame (same name).  Most of the older members don't seem to care for helping much, but I'm happy to pass on the little bit I've managed to work out ;-)

Thanks! I've sent you a friend request already  :ugeek:

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 08:57:12 am »
Most of the older members don't seem to care for helping much, but I'm happy to pass on the little bit I've managed to work out ;-)

We do try our best to not help PTOers from Croatia, yes.

Smackeroon

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 09:33:28 am »
Quote from: "Dan Moir"
Most of the older members don't seem to care for helping much, but I'm happy to pass on the little bit I've managed to work out ;-)

We do try our best to not help PTOers from Croatia, yes.

You seriously still think i am trying to PTO the UK?!

To be brutally honest, the eUK means jack for Croatia. They are fighting in Italy against Serbia (a country i would have of joined if i knew cyrillc) the main power of ONE. What would Croatia gain from PTOing us?! They ceartinly don't need to develop their economy and they don't need to PTO the eUK to stop from conquering Europe (lol). How would i have PTOed by myself anyway?!

Besides i have a bunch of online guides and stuff to help me.

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2012, 09:55:32 am »
You know a lot for a 1 day old player.  The same amount as you knew when you had 0xp and were on IRC and forums.  People don't know about alliances, the status of countries, etc. before they have even clicked work or train.  It just doesn't happen, ever!

You've clearly played before.  You live in Croatia which is an enemy nation.  That's more than enough reason to not trust you.

Nebojsa

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 10:04:41 am »
come on there's no need to be rude  ;)

(even if he is PTO-er)

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 10:09:42 am »
OK.  Let's run him for congress then.  Let me know how that works out.

Nebojsa

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 10:12:05 am »
what a ....  :shock:

Smackeroon

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2012, 12:29:21 pm »
Quote from: "Dan Moir"
OK.  Let's run him for congress then.  Let me know how that works out.

I beg of you to read the entire post before replying or doin ANYTHING. Please :)

Well ok, i don't even care if i get reported for this but yes, i have played this game before. Here's the link to my other account- http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/4782823

Shocked? Probably not. Why did i leave the account? No particular reason except maybe cuz it was super boring fighting against the same nation constantly (a nation i'll move to in RL pretty soon). So i thought "man this game really sucks! Maybe i should try some other ones....". And so i did, i tried e-sim, vpopulus and a host of other games similar to erep and found out they were even worst. They weren't nearly as greedy (but they're all just starting :evil: ) but they were still sh*t. So i decided to start over in erep and because i have relatives in Edinburgh i decided "hey i'll join the eUK!" and chose North East of England because it was the only free region. Also, why would i PTO your country? I am definetly not active enough to become CP, probably not even Congress Member. Besides if i wanted to PTO some country i would go to Serbia, because i speak Serbian. English? Not so great

Long post is long  :!:

Nebojsa

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2012, 03:32:39 pm »
Besides if i wanted to PTO some country i would go to Serbia, because i speak Serbian. English? Not so great
not worth of trying  :shock:

Smackeroon

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 05:15:25 pm »
Quote from: "Nebojsa"
Besides if i wanted to PTO some country i would go to Serbia, because i speak Serbian. English? Not so great

Why are you always so shocked?  :shock:

Tomaz

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 05:32:38 pm »
You said you can't use cyrilic

Smackeroon

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2012, 06:04:59 pm »
Quote from: "Tomaz"
You said you can't use cyrilic

Google translator could write cyrilic

Nebojsa

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 08:03:02 pm »
Quote from: "Nebojsa"

Why are you always so shocked?  :shock:
Maybe becouse i am really Serbian :D :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Smackeroon

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2012, 08:10:03 pm »
Maybe becouse i am really Serbian :D :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:[/quote]

And serbs are always shocked? I'm half serb so i need a half shocked smiley i guess then :P

:half shocked:

anything? no?

Nebojsa

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2012, 08:12:35 pm »
:damnit:  :mrgreen:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: