Author Topic: André Villas-Boas  (Read 3475 times)

Lily

• Political - Party Presidents
Re: André Villas-Boas
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2012, 06:24:22 pm »
Quote from: "Daniel Lionbeard"
Gone he is, with Roberto Di Matteo taking over as interim manager.

If Redknapp goes to England, shall we take bets on Villas-Boas going to Spurs? :ugeek:

You sure?

There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.
<Reincarnate>: viperb10 suck my cock
<Reincarnate>: shit
<Reincarnate>: just spilt my drink

Lionbeard

• Party - UKRP
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2012, 07:40:29 pm »
Quote from: "Lily Jayne Summers"
Quote from: "Daniel Lionbeard"
Gone he is, with Roberto Di Matteo taking over as interim manager.

If Redknapp goes to England, shall we take bets on Villas-Boas going to Spurs? :ugeek:

You sure?

Yes. But I didn't say he would go to England.

So the answer to your first question is no, I did not say Redknapp would go to England. It was the only example available at the time as no one was expecting him to be sacked. :ugeek:
"Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force!" Barbie

Joffrey Baratheon

• PCP Diehard
  • RP
  • Furtim Vigilans
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2012, 11:51:28 pm »
My mate actually won £140 on AVB being next Spurs boss at 14:1 on the day harry got fired... good call ;)

I personally think he's a great fit for spurs, he plays with a high defense line (Benny, Walker and Kaboul fit that well and if Jan does come he's happy to go forward but also good at getting back as well), he wants pretty football and to grow with the club. All that from a young protege, think the next few seasons will be something special for sure.

~Esse Quam Videri~

ando_calrissian

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2012, 12:37:23 pm »
Quote from: "Ayame Crocodile"
My mate actually won £140 on AVB being next Spurs boss at 14:1 on the day harry got fired... good call ;)

I personally think he's a great fit for spurs, he plays with a high defense line (Benny, Walker and Kaboul fit that well and if Jan does come he's happy to go forward but also good at getting back as well), he wants pretty football and to grow with the club. All that from a young protege, think the next few seasons will be something special for sure.

Agree with this.  Caulker also played well in a pretty high defensive line at Swansea, so I'd expect him to be pretty key too.

Joffrey Baratheon

• PCP Diehard
  • RP
  • Furtim Vigilans
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2012, 12:55:45 pm »
Quote from: "ando_calrissian"
...Caulker also played well in a pretty high defensive line at Swansea, so I'd expect him to be pretty key too.

Definitely, had an impressive season as well, hopefully he can transition as smoothly from a loan season to first team as Kyle did, plus the Hudds fit now :)

For some reason i just get a feeling from all this that i can build myself up for once, everything just seems so positive at the moment. But I know i shouldn't :|

~Esse Quam Videri~

Sir Botham

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2012, 01:11:57 pm »
Your main aim for the season should be to finish higher than the mighty Arsenal. ;)

[size=150]☭[/size][/color]

vip b10

• Archivists
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2012, 02:47:21 pm »
Quote from: "Sir Botham"
the mighty Arsenal.

Not sure mighty is the first thing that comes to mind
Winner of MiD November 09
Malta_1990 R.I.P
EX-Para CO

Joffrey Baratheon

• PCP Diehard
  • RP
  • Furtim Vigilans
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2012, 05:06:19 pm »
Quote from: "Sir Botham"
Your main aim for the season should be to finish higher than the mighty Arsenal. ;)

Ah but we don't think finishing the end of the season by scrapeing ahead of you but being miles behind 1st and 2nd is a successful season, it just doesn't match our ambitions ;)

~Esse Quam Videri~