Author Topic: New player  (Read 632 times)

Sissco

New player
« on: April 26, 2012, 07:13:37 pm »
Hi folks,

I hope I've joined the correct forum. I'm sissco, and I  just hoined Erepublik. I'm a citizen of the UK. It looks very small, Ireland seems to have managed to grab all of Scotland and Northern Ireland, the US has a chunk of Britain and France has the south, only Middle Emgland and wales are united.

So anyway. I'm hoping someone can mail me and give me the low down. how does this game work? how to I help out and eventually earn some political posisition in order to help the Uk? Who's are real enemies? Who are our allies? WHO is the UK Government? How do I get a job and earn cash?  I want to fully interact and help in this game. So if the right people mail me and educate me I can hopefully help Britain to grow and get back on it's feet.

So hopefully I'll have some Mails to read when I log back on tonight UK time.

Your humble servant - Sissco

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
Re: New player
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 07:14:24 pm »
Welcome :D

Big Ant

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 07:29:31 pm »
welcome
Past Exp- 44th UK Prime Minister - 3x vCP - 1x MoD - 1x MoHA - 1x MoF Apprentice - 2xRecruitment Officer ESO - 1xMoHA Apprentice - 1xGovernment Advisor - eUK Supplier

RodneyMcKay

• Global Moderator
  • The Legion Commander
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 07:32:57 pm »
Welcome!

Admiral Rodney McKay DSO
Commander of The Legion
ex-ESO Party President
Admiral of the fleet (Ret.

Thedark ace

• Party - UKRP
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 09:29:27 pm »
hi, welcome :)

Master Hofkens

• Party - UKRP
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 10:44:02 pm »
Welcome to the eUk!

12x MoW
2x MoT
1x MoF

kcirp

• Special
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 10:54:54 pm »
Welcome!
Why am I still here?

Congress x6
PP of UKRP x2
Citizenship committee x1
uMoHA x2
uMoFA x1
dMoD x1

Officially dead, rotting away in some scrubland

Dan Moir

• Party - TUP
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 11:08:47 pm »
Looks like there are no other volunteers, so I'll try to answer your questions.

Quote from: "Sissco"
Ireland seems to have managed to grab all of Scotland and Northern Ireland

Ireland are in an opposing alliance (EDEN).  They occupied more of us for a while but to cut a long story short, our current CP did a peace deal with them whereby they get to hold two of our regions (Scotland & Northern Ireland) and we get two of theirs in return (Dublin & Louth IIRC).  Unfortunately, because of continued occupation and multiple enemies, we haven't had the opportunity to take our two regions from them.  In theory, the deal is good for both nations as we both get additional resources from it which give us a production bonus for companies.  In practice, it hasn't worked out that way, although not being at war with Ireland is helpful in itself with everything else going on.

the US has a chunk of Britain

Peace has just been declared, so we should be able to get those regions back.

France has the south

France are much stronger than us and have decided to hate us.  We need some of our allies to start attacking them so that we have a chance to free ourselves. 1 vs 1, we have no chance.

how does this game work?

There are some guides here.  I haven't checked how up to date they are but should be useful anyway.  There is also the eRepublik wiki

how to I help out and eventually earn some political posisition in order to help the Uk?

Country President elections are on the 5th of each month.  The President will appoint a Cabinet and those Ministers will need apprentices.  The best way is probably to start out in MoHA and help out with things such as messaging new players.  You can work your way up and get involved in other areas and in future, maybe become a Minister.

It's easy to join a party and run for congress.  Get involved on your chosen parties forum and IRC if you can and you can become a valuable member of any party.

Who's are real enemies?

France and Canada really.  There are others but these seem to be the main threats at the moment, particularly France.

Who are our allies?

We are a full member of the ONE alliance.

WHO is the UK Government?

Talon Karrde is the Country President and is a member of The Unity Party.  The cabinet can be found on the UK Wiki Page.

Congress elections are 25th of each month and members of the top 5 parties can run.

How do I get a job and earn cash?

There's a recent article about that here.

I want to fully interact and help in this game. So if the right people mail me and educate me I can hopefully help Britain to grow and get back on it's feet.

Glad to be of assistance.  Any other questions, just ask.

Nebojsa

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 12:41:11 am »
Welcome  :mrgreen:

Sambo112

• Aedile
  • Party - UKRP
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2012, 08:45:18 pm »
dan the question master
Sambo223 k?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: