Author Topic: Hello there !  (Read 366 times)

Viridi

Hello there !
« on: August 01, 2012, 04:55:40 pm »
Hi.

I'm Viridi. I'm actually not from the eUK, and I don't actually plan to become eBritish (not now, anyway). I'm from eBelgium, and I thought that stretching my hands out to you guys to maybe meet some people would be a good idea.

I had been usually putting in at least a few hits every day for you all but a while ago our MPP ran out so my assistance (as small as it may be) is limited. Anyway, the point of that story is I hope to see an MPP set up between our countries, even though eBelgium gets picky about not being too proONE. :P

I hope to see some of you on IRC. o/
ive done some things

Dr Hugh Jardon

Re: Hello there !
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 06:04:13 pm »
Welcome to the eUk  ;)

I'm sure one of our head honchos will be along shortly regarding the MPP, but in the mean time hope you enjoy our forums

Viridi

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 08:01:18 pm »
Thank you for welcoming me. However, if my memory is correct I think we did not renew the MPP because of some doubts on your side, or perhaps it was a cost that one of us didn't want to continue paying, so I don't expect a renewal anytime soon.  :roll:
ive done some things

Niemand

• MU - The Legion
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 09:04:51 pm »
Welcome. I do hope we get a MPP again between our nations. Many long time friendships are there.  :)
Lady of the Lake

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: