Author Topic: I have a couple of questions  (Read 489 times)

Embassy Lords

I have a couple of questions
« on: October 26, 2012, 07:51:02 pm »
Hi. I have 2 questions but they are about the same thing (more or less). I would be very grateful if anybody could answer them for me.

If I moved to another location, would I retain UK citizenship? Also, is it necessary to have local citizenship in order to take part in elections - for example, to take part in the Swedish presidential elections, would Swedish citizenship be required?
Knock knock. Who's there?

Yoo. Yoo who?

Yoo hoo, I'm over here!

Alice

• Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Boblo Island
  • Rabbit hole explorer
Re: I have a couple of questions
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 07:55:07 pm »
You can change location without changing citizenship, but you need citizenship for elections.
You can take forig jobs and use their MPPs by simply being in the location though.
Everything you say is boring and incomprehensible, but that alone doesn't make it true.
Quote from: Professor Bob Boblo
He had spent his whole life despised and hated for the mere triviality of wearing dresses and make-up despite possessing a (rather magnificent) penis, and this persecution had fostered within him both a desperate yearning to be loved and appreciated, and an iconoclastic desire to subvert and destroy the odious traditions on which society was built.

Embassy Lords

Re: I have a couple of questions
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 06:47:10 pm »
Oh ok. Thank you very much.
Knock knock. Who's there?

Yoo. Yoo who?

Yoo hoo, I'm over here!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: