eRepublik UK

Author Topic: Single Player Buildings of Acheivement  (Read 1135 times)

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
  • Everything is a statistic.
Single Player Buildings of Acheivement
« on: August 02, 2013, 09:52:42 am »
Thought we could start a thread for those who play single player, and what people build.

[No server creations.]

Mine is from bedrock to 8/9 storeys above sea level.

My first ever stacked tower, it inspired my server one, but this one is fully complete.

BaskB

Re: Single Player Buildings of Acheivement
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 09:59:53 am »
Good idea, sadly think most of my Single Player stuff has gone as it just MC felt kind of dull without the Multiplayer aspect to it.

I'll have a look tonight and see if still have them. My First build was a Stone walled naffy castle with solid glass roof (to allow the farm to grow inside for safety), outside I had a wooden bridge over a Quarry I'd made about 100x100 and was down 40-50 levels.
Regiment 5 - Legion

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 10:06:25 am »
Good idea, sadly think most of my Single Player stuff has gone as it just MC felt kind of dull without the Multiplayer aspect to it.

I'll have a look tonight and see if still have them. My First build was a Stone walled naffy castle with solid glass roof (to allow the farm to grow inside for safety), outside I had a wooden bridge over a Quarry I'd made about 100x100 and was down 40-50 levels.

I was gunna show my first ever city I built, but my first world got corrupted on the conversion to 1.6, so my first world has officially gone ;_;

BaskB

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 10:16:40 am »
Oh crap hadnt thought about that, my SP worlds were all back in 1.4.x so might have the same issues myself
Regiment 5 - Legion

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 10:29:12 am »
Oh crap hadnt thought about that, my SP worlds were all back in 1.4.x so might have the same issues myself
Most of them convert fine, but a few of them corrupt really badly.

Iain Keers

• Party - TUP
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 11:46:07 am »
My first city on SP was crap, then the first citadel on the UK server was mediocre, but now my stuff is pretty good
"Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." ~ Mt 11:28

ApronChef

• Magick Panda
  • RP
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 12:45:43 pm »
My first city on SP was crap, then the first citadel on the UK server was mediocre, but now my stuff is pretty good

My first stuff was almost suicide worthy.

I haven't seen anything you've built yet, mind giving us a pic?