Author Topic: [RP] Forum Rules!  (Read 633 times)

LongShotzZ

• Lord Of Everything
  • I'm not a racist.
[RP] Forum Rules!
« on: August 26, 2013, 02:42:39 pm »
Hey there,

Here is just a quick rundown of the rules for this forum guys, please stick to them otherwise you will get removed and I shall notify Frerk of the incident. Punishments will depend upon the severity of the situation and will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderators, currently LongShotzZ and Sir Rex.

1. No real-life racist or discriminative remarks that are meant in a derogatory manor, RP discrimination is allowed obviously but don't take it too far.
2. Do not powergame - play for the sake of boosting your characters levels - as this ruins the game for others.
3. If you wish to become a DM/GM then please ask either LongShotzZ or Sir Rex beforehand, this is to prevent too many RP games running at any one time.
4. If you wish to join a RP game part way through then all current players must agree on you joining.

That is all for now. Thank you,
The Moderation Team.

P.S. This list may be subject to change as and when the moderators see fit.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 02:44:18 pm by LongShotzZ »
Zaphod: "LongShotzZ is slightly better than mediocre."
Sir Rex: "You know you're in deep shit when you have to ask LongShotzZ to bail you out!"
Mwcerberus: "If I had to pick between fighting 50 duck-sized LongShotzZ's or 1 horse-sized LongShotzZ I think I'd have to get my gun and kill all 51."