eRepublik UK

Author Topic: A Little Project...  (Read 376 times)

LongShotzZ

• Lord Of Everything
  • Party - UKRP
  • I'm not a racist.
A Little Project...
« on: November 03, 2013, 08:01:06 pm »
Well, after seeing numerous Minecraft maps the only ones that are any good seem to be the ones that are on RP servers. So I thought that perhaps we could create an adventure map as a community and then release it onto the Minecraft Forums...and what better genre to do than the ones that get the most attention, survival RPG's. I wouldn't recommend we do a large one, perhaps just a small one with a few cities and dungeons, but it is entirely achievable given the amount of skilled builders we have (and with creative mode at our disposal).

This would all be dependent on whether or not people actually want to do this and if Bask wants to run a server for us to do it on... So what do people think?
Zaphod: "LongShotzZ is slightly better than mediocre."
Sir Rex: "You know you're in deep shit when you have to ask LongShotzZ to bail you out!"
Mwcerberus: "If I had to pick between fighting 50 duck-sized LongShotzZ's or 1 horse-sized LongShotzZ I think I'd have to get my gun and kill all 51."

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What precious metal is a currency in erepublik?:
How do you spell 'Frerk'?:
What social MMO is this forum linked to?: